Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help with product name im looking for?
01-16-2011, 11:49 PM,
help with product name im looking for?
Hi again,
i remember reading a post on this, not so long ago really but cant find it, anyway, in it; there was a product mentioned which michigan baldy used on his front hair line which added "a skin" to the frontal lase to disguise its detection, i think the product sounded something like "pro-graft" or something similar to that, can anyway shed any light on this for me? thanks Big Grin

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)