Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Making Question with Pics
01-15-2011, 09:11 PM,
RE: Template Making Question with Pics
Hi Freshair..... leave it grow for another week or so and you`ll have a clearer idea of how thin that area is likely to be....it looks like classic male-pattern baldness...starts in the centre of the head, spreads outwards slowly,stops for a while, then begins to `march`backwards too. You`re probably only really noticing it now as you`ve stopped buzzing the hair so tightly so it`s now becoming apparent to you as you look more closely. You`ll probably find it best to take in that larger area with your template--- I appreciate how tricky it can be to know exactly where to `pitch`the back perimeter...... really it doesn`t have to be exactly to the nearest millimeter..... just use your own discretion ...as I say, leave it grow a little bit and you`ll have a better idea of what needs coverage. I`d also advise you to be careful of what density you go for..... guessing now [as your hair is so tight to your head] is when it grows, it will not be quite a medium density, nor will it be very light...somewhere in between, so maybe a 50-55% in your order would be a good match...enclose those pics [without the black lines] with your order, and John will have a great idea of what your needs are, both density-wise and hair direction, and can `tweak`your order before sending it to the factory. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template Making Question with Pics - Paul In Ireland - 01-15-2011, 09:11 PM