Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google search and Toplace
01-14-2011, 06:55 PM,
Google search and Toplace
Hey John,
Just curious what search tags are being used as it is very difficult to google search the site. I did this today for fun and unfortunately canĀ“t find Toplace. There are other sites that pop up ie.- the expensive-crappy ones we have all written about.

Also got the custom yesterday ABSOLUTELY fantastic and right on.
May go a little lighter on the next one.
Thx,
Michael
01-15-2011, 03:51 PM,
RE: Google search and Toplace
I'll check with the webmaster on that---we want to be easy to find on the search engines.
Thanks.
John
01-15-2011, 05:30 PM,
RE: Google search and Toplace
It all depends on SEO (search engine optimization). SEO is usually based on 3 things; the age of the site, the content of the site and many times most importantly the number of back links that the site has. Back links are just links to the website. A link from an authoritative site (a site that google considers professional with original material and large visitor base such as wikipedia or facebook) is ranked higher than a link that's a random comment on some site (however that still counts as a link). All these back links are checked by the Google bot. So for example if you search "hair systems" on Google in Canada/USA h a i r d i r e c t is first, it has about 55,000 back links. Toplace on the other hand has only 172 back links. SO everyone can contribute, by posting a link to Toplace.com, and over time it will climb the ladder. I've been doing Internet marketing since a young age, but I'm not expert in SEO and don't really that much about it. But if you can master there's potential to make millions lol