Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
01-16-2011, 04:07 AM,
RE: First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
Hi again...the very last line of your post there say`s it all------proves how many people wear and you/we pass them daily out and about without noticing! That`s proof for people wavering/suffering the `last-minute` jitters [like Snell was] that this game isn`t anything to be afraid-of. Also, bears out what younggun was saying ... you wear for YOU and how YOU feel and to hell with the begrudgers ! Your friends are telling you how good you look...bask in it !! Paul.
01-16-2011, 08:02 AM,
makes me want to go out more,round the city bars.spending more of my money.
because i look bloody great,my old handsome self again.
its just so worth the effort of clean up, bond ect.
the brilliant results are well worth a little effort, and maintainence isint a huge sacrifice in time.
and be honest when youre bonded , and youre hairs styled, dont you just think, "yeah"
aghhh wow,

when i used my concealer after hours, trying to style what wasent there all that time and effort for still alot of dissapointment.

gotta go , phone just rang sister says you comming out for a drink.short notice.
round the city bars.

looking like i do now! hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! got a run. this is what its all about, the feel good factor.
still loving it.

anty Smile
01-18-2011, 07:32 AM,
Ya I can't say enough for this so far. I was out this weekend, and no one questioned it, just said it looked great and again expressed to me that I should have grown it out before now. One of my good girl friends is a hair stylist at a very expensive salon and was commenting how nice of hair I have, and how I should come see her if I ever need a cut when I am in her city.

So far I have had zero negatives I can think of. Maintenance and clean up have been very minimal. Looks very natural.

This all makes me more slightly frustrated I didnt do this earlier. I would say anyone on the fence should really think about this and at least try it. Its turned out great for me and I think it would for you too.
01-18-2011, 07:36 AM,
welcome to the club,
aint it great, i love it
anty Smile
01-18-2011, 07:44 AM,
Nice one..glad you`re `settling in` and getting positive feedback..... it`s not a perfect world generally, and yes there can be a few issues at the start with wearing, but generally you`ll find you`ll be more `able` for your next order and can iron out any things which might have been of concern to you with your first system....the main thing ..and probably the hardest.. is to take the initial plunge.... I reckon it`s ALWAYS worth it though.... so, well-done ! Paul.
01-18-2011, 09:02 AM,
Nice to hear, mate.
I wear more than a half year and my life changed fantasicaly. A hot unknown girl asked me on new yearseve if i am a model. That never hapend during my shaved head time. Ok i have a girlfriend, but thats something what everyone likes to hear Big Grin

I tell everyone try it, because nothing could go wrong. The only thing what they could loose if it does not work are some bucks.

Some of my realy close friends know that i wear, because i told them, they are all in my age (25-29) and realy everyone dont care. At the beginning i was scared because i read alot horror storries, but after some time i got familier with the whole new way of life and so i got realy confident about the fact thats not my hair.
The normal life is not like in movies or in the internet. Your friends like you and not your hair. Smile So their is no reason to hide for your best freinds.
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM,
Just thought I'd give an update to everyone. I'm going on 3.5 months of wearing now and its been fantastic. No one has any idea and its a huge improvement. I have always been a confident guy, but this boosted my confidence even more. I have a stock unit as I wait for my custom to come in, and its been very good. I use Ghost Bond, and only de-bond every 3 weeks. Otherwise I just treat my hair like normal hair, besides making sure to get the right products (color safe shampoo, leave in conditioner, non-drying gel, etc).

There really haven't been any negatives at all. You do have to do little maintenance things, but that easy. I've used a semi-permanent dye to get the color back a little, but that was super easy.

All in all its been a great experience. You definitely need to learn along the way but that happens quick. For anyone on the fence, I rally cannot imagine you doing this and it not improving your life. Any questions are welcome. Smile
03-24-2011, 05:06 PM,
Hi Biltmore,

I would like to say that it looks great, you chose a very 'in style' and simple short style. I have 2 questions:
1) I see in your pictures you do a good job with exposing your hairline. Do you expose your hairline at all times (every day), and how hard is it to maintain a natural hairline like that?
2) You stated that you only de-bond every three weeks. This seems really good. Have you had any problems with uncomfortableness/oiliness/or the piece lifting at all?

Thanks bro
03-24-2011, 05:52 PM,
(03-24-2011, 05:06 PM)gimmygames Wrote: Hi Biltmore,

I would like to say that it looks great, you chose a very 'in style' and simple short style. I have 2 questions:
1) I see in your pictures you do a good job with exposing your hairline. Do you expose your hairline at all times (every day), and how hard is it to maintain a natural hairline like that?
2) You stated that you only de-bond every three weeks. This seems really good. Have you had any problems with uncomfortableness/oiliness/or the piece lifting at all?

Thanks bro

Thanks Gimmy. To answer your questions:

1) I wear the front up maybe half the time. My hair on the sides and back are much longer now, since those pictures are literally the first day I had it on. Sometimes I just wear it down and messy. In terms of how easy it is, its just about using a good bond and keep the front edge down in it. I only have to touch up the front every few days and its super easy. I let the adhesive dry and the use a comb to push it down into it. I don't comb the hair, just use the teeth of the comb to push the lace down. Very easy.

2) No real problems. During the 3rd week, the bond definitely isn't as good. Not that it lifts of moves. More that the adhesive seems to liquefy or 'melt' a bit. By that, I mean that some of it goes through the lace into the hair. Just feels like too much gel in the hair. That was with Ghost bond. I first did 3 weeks, and the last time tried 4 weeks just to see how it was, and wouldn't do 4 weeks again. This time, I just tried Ultrahold to see the difference between the two. When I de-bond and bond I actually go to a person that specializes in all this, so she has all the different bonds and products. So I asked her to use the Ultrahold this time.

Like I said, this is all a learning experience, and you have to figure what works best for you and your lifestyle.
03-24-2011, 07:10 PM,
@Biltmore, i really like the way it looks. Also the short sideĀ“s i feel look great. Have you any pics more pics of the back to see the blend at a slightly longer length?