Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
03-24-2011, 07:42 PM,
RE: First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
(03-24-2011, 07:10 PM)sagem Wrote: @Biltmore, i really like the way it looks. Also the short sideĀ“s i feel look great. Have you any pics more pics of the back to see the blend at a slightly longer length?

Sure. Give me a few
03-24-2011, 09:36 PM,
Cheers,is it a different piece to the first pic as the colour seems a little more red?
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM,
(03-24-2011, 09:36 PM)sagem Wrote: Cheers,is it a different piece to the first pic as the colour seems a little more red?

Think you must have looked at someone else's pic, mine is just as dark as ever. Pic forthcoming. Won't be as high of quality as the first ones since it'll be with my iPhone
03-24-2011, 10:20 PM,
Ok mate.
03-25-2011, 04:54 AM,
(03-24-2011, 10:20 PM)sagem Wrote: Ok mate.

Here's another I just took before I was about to get ready. Still with my iPhone, but in better light. Still doesn't get the color quite right but gives you the right idea that its the same color as the first pictures.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-26-2011, 06:35 AM,
it looks nice to me. I don't see any problem with ur side hair. The only thing you have to keep an eye out for is the wide forehead syndrome. I know pictures and cameras can create this, so in person it probably looks even better. But just keep an eye out on your receding temple areas. Hair pieces have this kind of giveaway look, and I think it has to do with the shape of the forehead. When your forehead is shaped for a lot of baldness than you add a thick hairpiece something looks off, The symmetry isn't right. I think if your temple recede anymore I would recommend flaps.