Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
01-14-2011, 11:22 AM,
First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
Hi guys,

As some of you know, I just ordered my first system last week. I got a stock system from John, had it sent to Debbie, who cut it to the size of my template, and then she sent it to me. I had it attached and blended and here are the first pics.

I am including before and afters. The frowns for the before are for humor, not that I was actually unhappy. But none the less, I am happier now. As you can see, I look completely different. Thanks for all the help and glad I did this!

Attached Files Image(s)

01-14-2011, 04:04 PM,
RE: First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
Looks pretty good, I think the blend at the sides is very well done considering your side hair is really short
01-14-2011, 04:21 PM,
(01-14-2011, 04:04 PM)drew100 Wrote: Looks pretty good, I think the blend at the sides is very well done considering your side hair is really short

Yep, still in the growing it out phase. Was shaving my head with clippers before this. Its only .50-.75 inches on the sides right now
01-14-2011, 09:11 PM,
Hi Johnny... the difference is really striking. It`s actually very similar to how Anytwanty`s looked too at the start because the sides are so short.... just leave it come out another little bit and it will be great ... the back/crown look really good too. When you say you ``had it blended in`` --did you go to a stylist ? If so, I assume you`ll go there for your custom cut-in? I think Debbie did a really nice job with cutting the stock though....how`s the `fit`? I bet you look years younger too ! Well done and thanks for the pics..... looking great man !. Paul.
01-14-2011, 09:43 PM,
if you want to keep the sides shaved, or as the americans call it, faded.
then you dont need to grow youre sides out.
its youre choice.
reminds me of my cut.
but hell what a diffrence
enjoy!Smile
01-14-2011, 09:46 PM,
Good amount of recession, and nice high and tight style.

I would personally grow the sides a bit more, but I wouldn't think you were wearing a wig Smile
01-15-2011, 09:24 AM,
Oh ya I am growing the sides longer. But it's just that short now because I stopped shaving my head a month ago
01-15-2011, 10:02 AM,
biltmore, fairplay man, how much happier are u on a scale of one to ten? (for fun Smile ) it looks good tho
01-15-2011, 06:14 PM,
Nice! Did you do the cut in yourself or professionally?
01-16-2011, 12:17 AM,
Hi guys! To reply to each of you:

On a scale of 1-10 that's tough to answer. I've always been a happy and confident guy, but it increases confidence and happiness. It's amazing to me to hang out with my friends now and they all tell me I look great with hair and ask me why I didn't grow it out before. My friends that I've had for a while that remember me with hair just say I look like myself. It's just amazing to me that I go from no hair to a great head of hair in matter or hours. Interestingly, even to me I look more like 'me' to myself.

To answer about the cut in, I had the base cut to template size by Debbie then had someone here in Phoenix blend it for me. She's great and showed mr how to do everything and gave pointers how to maintain it. She used to be a regional manager for hair club but left to start her own salon when she got sick of them. Now she says about 1/3 of her business is systems.