Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious case of cold feet
01-14-2011, 03:04 AM,
RE: Serious case of cold feet
Hi snell----- there was a similarly-titled thread a few months back from Kevin in Scotland. He finally went through with it and told us so the day he got his system styled-in. He was heading out for drinks with his friends..we never did get any further feedback as far as I can remember, but I do recall leaving him a congratulatory post !
I can understand your concerns..it`s a bit like clinging to a life-belt after falling into the sea and afraid to let go, and let yourself be hauled aboard the rescue boat ! I felt the same apprehensions even though I was going to a Salon, for the very first time, who were going to do the whole thing for me [ I still vividly remember that very first trip].....after a few years of that, I even had the same doubts about attempting to go the ``DIY` route, and thankfully I found this site and Toplace....... honestly, this is not rocket-science and you`ll have seen other posts here by people who say the same.......your stylist will not leave you open to being busted if he/she is any good at all. Once you have your cut-in done, that`s it. I can assure you that even if you are not happy with your first one or two attachments, no-one else will ``see`` anything ...it`s just you will be conscious that YOU are not happy with it......nothing drastic will happen...it won`t come off your head or anything like that and you can always do a little `adjustment` ... the main trick is to position it correctly before beginning to actually bond it....just TAKE YOUR TIME at the start.... just do it bit by bit......`anchor` it at the temples with a little tape then apply your glue and/or tape whatever way you find easiest for you..... you`re ideally placed now to make the transition as you are starting a new job and those people as yet don`t know you or see you as you are now.....just `grab the bull by the horns` and go for it !! You`ll be glad you did. It`s a `new`chapter in life for you...you`re not a freak, but obviously were `bothered`enough to go order supplies and 2 systems and line up a stylist.....you`ve obviously researched it all so it`s not as if you`re jumping in without looking...... come on in--the water`s lovely and warm !!!! lol! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Serious case of cold feet - snell - 01-14-2011, 12:17 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - ToplaceUSA - 01-14-2011, 02:55 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - snell - 01-14-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - Paul In Ireland - 01-14-2011, 03:04 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - FreshHair - 01-14-2011, 04:22 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - Rafs - 01-14-2011, 05:11 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - Henry - 01-14-2011, 05:16 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - antywanty - 01-14-2011, 08:20 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - LTB - 01-14-2011, 09:41 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - Henry - 01-14-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: Serious case of cold feet - snell - 01-14-2011, 02:00 PM