Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just ordered my first piece guys!
01-13-2011, 10:33 AM,
I just ordered my first piece guys!
thanks to all of the questions and answers ive been reading here, special thanks to paul Smile
01-13-2011, 10:57 AM,
RE: I just ordered my first piece guys!
Ah..that`s nice of you to say.. I appreciate it. I`m no `expert`by any stretch of the imagination, but am wearing long enough to be able to shed light on the basics for people considering taking the `plunge`..... I enjoy contributing whatever I can, but equally I really enjoy reading the experiences of others....no matter how short or long-term you`ve been wearing, as we all `spark`off each other and everyone`s hints and tips are great to read. Overall, this is a little community as Antywanty has observed recently, so I`d encourage even the newest newbies to contribute too..don`t feel that you have little of use to share...it`s ALL good and interesting, and you`d be surprised how even a small little Tip can be of use to another person. I know there are a few people here who`ve recently ordered and others are due their first orders soon... just like to wish you all happy wearing, and yes, there will be initial learning / practical things which you will face, but you only have to post a question here to get some advice...... some of the older posts/threads are full of the `how-to`s` of bonding,cleaning etc. I think the only regret you`ll have is that you didn`t do it sooner !! lol !
Best wishes to you all guys.. Paul.
01-13-2011, 01:20 PM,
RE: I just ordered my first piece guys!
I like Paul's tips and posts also, always spot on in advice.
He speaks with experience and that makes a big difference.
Cheers!