Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about both release and clean up
01-20-2011, 06:06 AM,
RE: Question about both release and clean up
No problem Anty... it`s just a case of forgetting [because the hair looks grand etc.] what`s actually going on underneath your system both with your adhesive materials and your scalp itself... all part of a learning-curve. You might try a different glue at the front there but my suspicion is that it`s [redness] more to do with moisture/sweat caught/trapped there.....if you can leave the system off overnight and apply a layer of sudocreme to the red area....it`s brilliant as it`s antiseptic,very soothing on the skin and has a drying effect [it`s used for nappy-rash in babies].....just give a little wipe across the scalp with the alcohol -soaked wipes before your re bond, and you should have no further bother. Personally, I have no issues with products being visible.. I have my own little private cupboard, as I`m sure everyone does for their private things ? I`ve printed off some of JRob`s instructions about full-cap templates etc. purely because I like to be able to thumb through it rather than sitting to a PC screen ....but that`s just me !! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about both release and clean up - Paul In Ireland - 01-20-2011, 06:06 AM