Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about both release and clean up
01-20-2011, 07:17 AM,
RE: Question about both release and clean up
Paul, your comments make perfect sense. Personally I would think it would be great for your scalp to leave it for a night and breath properly. 3 weeks is way too long (unless perhaps this is a one time vacation etc...)
01-20-2011, 07:50 AM,
thanks, for the comments.
might try using got2bglued, iv got a 90% tube,iv used it in the past.
handy for when i run out of system specific glue.
i just use the tiny Oil Resistant White Glue - (ORWG)1/2 oz £10.25 pretty expensive for what s in the bottle.from ebay.
with got2bgluede you dont know how long to leave it, as it wasent intended specificly for hair systems.
so its trial and error as theres no waiting untill the white glue goes clear,prob 5 mins+ ect.
think i'll try sourcing another adhesive better price ect.

anyway cant rate wearing highley enough, comming from the end of the line with concealers.
i love my healthy looking, clean shiny,gelled, hair.
living just got way better, concentrating on the body Beautiful now, lol
regards anty
01-20-2011, 10:16 PM,
(01-20-2011, 07:50 AM)antywanty Wrote: thanks, for the comments.
might try using got2bglued, iv got a 90% tube,iv used it in the past.
handy for when i run out of system specific glue.
i just use the tiny Oil Resistant White Glue - (ORWG)1/2 oz £10.25 pretty expensive for what s in the bottle.from ebay.
with got2bgluede you dont know how long to leave it, as it wasent intended specificly for hair systems.
so its trial and error as theres no waiting untill the white glue goes clear,prob 5 mins+ ect.
think i'll try sourcing another adhesive better price ect.

anyway cant rate wearing highley enough, comming from the end of the line with concealers.
i love my healthy looking, clean shiny,gelled, hair.
living just got way better, concentrating on the body Beautiful now, lol
regards anty

I've never got the hang of g2bglued. So I stick with Super Stick for the front and blue liner everywhere else.

And I've got to concentrate on losing some weight now, I've ballooned in the last few months Sad