Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing Poly - HELP!
05-10-2011, 12:46 PM,
RE: Exposing Poly - HELP!
Hey guys, I tried to post some pics yesterday of the lace being exposed in the front and sides of my unit but my camera is old and has very few features to adjust the shots I took. The pics of this guy's unit is how thin my stock piece (which I just got on Thursay) is in the front and the sides, the ironic thing is the only area where it is thick or at least the 65% it is supposed to be is the crown which I thought was supposed to be thinner compared to everywhere else for realism. A side from the fact that the stock came with a graduated front the thin area goes from the front to an inch and a half or maybe more behind it so it has nothing to do with the few milimeters of graduated line. I'm really anxious right now because my custom is coming soon and it basically has the same stats, 65% and graduated front. I'm really hoping that this stock was just an overlooked mess up by the factory and not the actual density. I'm going to wait and see and worst case scenario I'll ask John to send it back to put more hair in it if that can be done. I have been posting a lot because I cannot wear my stock at all because of how it looks, the glue dries white and you see large areas of lace clearly exposed. A side from the problem that I have with not finding the right glue I think most of the problem is that if there was more hair and it wasn't so thin it would blend in better and be less noticable. Is it normal that the crown on mine is thick compared to most of the front and sides? If the crown of this unit is 65% I would have to say that the front and the majority everywhere else is 50 or 45% As I said the pic on this post of that guy's crown is how it looks in the front of my hair.

Messages In This Thread
Exposing Poly - HELP! - emery - 01-13-2011, 01:50 AM
RE: Exposing Poly - HELP! - phoenix13 - 01-13-2011, 03:59 AM
RE: Exposing Poly - HELP! - AAA - 01-13-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: Exposing Poly - HELP! - ToplaceUSA - 01-13-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Exposing Poly - HELP! - conundrum29 - 05-10-2011, 12:46 PM