Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Stock Unit
01-12-2011, 12:54 AM,
RE: Question about Stock Unit
Freshhair, I currently wear a stock unit, and it is like any other unit in wear and tear. Mine happens to be in french lace, and I don't have any experience with SFS. You don't want to cut the hairline shape other than the excess lace due to losing the progression in the hairline density, unless you have no progression in your custom order. Also, if you want a CC front in your custom, you may not want an A front in your stock unit depending on your hairstyle. I believe TL stock units are medium density, A front, SFS lace; contact John and he will be able give you the specs. BTW keep a copy of your template in case you have to cut a stock unit to your size.

You other guys, calm down: it's only hair.
01-12-2011, 06:58 AM,
(01-11-2011, 11:57 PM)phoenix13 Wrote: @ biltmore thank you also jerk.
Leave the responses to someone with experience, that would be helpful.

You obviously seem to be a very nice guy Phoenix. (sarcasm) No reason to turn into a jerk on a random forum. For the life of me I don't get people like you that get upset with people trying to offer help and answers to people. Obviously I don't know you, or know what your deal is, but there is no reason for you be a jerk when I was simply trying to answer someone's questions. I asked the same things, and thought it was considerate to pass them along to someone wondering the same things I did. You don't own these forums, nor are they made to your specifications. If you don't want to listen to what I pass along, thats fine. But no need to be a jerk and post about it. I sincerely wish you well buddy, and hope you get in a better place mentally where you don't feel the need to be a jerk to a random person in a forum.
01-12-2011, 01:09 PM,
@ biltmore time to stop your stupidity on the forum grow up and move on little girl thanks.
Just share valid advice not speculative ideas, its really silly to tell someone that a sfs system would last just as long as any lace system as an experienced user would tell you that different lace material has a varying longevity.
Lets keep the advice intelligent and not pretend to be a guru on an area you have no valid experience in yourself.

Better to admit right off the bat if youre talking from experience or merely passing on info that is somewhat irrelevant.
Pretending to speak from authority when you have zero knowledge firsthand merely gets in the way of someone who comes to the forum seeking honest and helpful advice.

Cheers!
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM,
still, there are ways to say things phoenix....
01-12-2011, 02:52 PM,
What I would like to know from people that have actually worn stock pieces, is how long did your piece last you?

Thanks.
01-12-2011, 05:14 PM,
(01-12-2011, 02:52 PM)phoenix13 Wrote: What I would like to know from people that have actually worn stock pieces, is how long did your piece last you?

Thanks.

I said it would last as long as any other all lace TL100. Thats what it is, its a TL100.

I'll ignore the rest of your insults and only provide responses so that those that are actually here to be civil and learn, can achieve those goals.
01-12-2011, 07:28 PM,
Its a vague response almost as good as not having an answer. How long does an all lace TL100 last on average then?
I think an experienced wearer of a TL100 would be able to share his experience in terms of durability.

I'm guessing 3 months.
I managed to get 10 months out of my old french lace but it was looking a bit worn out by the 6 month stage.
So my guess would be 3 months with a TL100... Anyone else care to input?
John would you be able to share your experience with a TL100 in terms of durability?

Cheers!