Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photo of a frontal hair piece?
01-09-2011, 04:17 AM,
photo of a frontal hair piece?
hey, i know it is possible because we often speak of this on this forum but i ve never seen any photo of someone with only a frontal...
do you have this in stock john ?
thx and happy new year everybody
01-11-2011, 10:48 PM,
RE: photo of a frontal hair piece?
none ?
01-12-2011, 01:26 AM,
(01-11-2011, 10:48 PM)Paris Wrote: none ?

i think there are a couple pics on here of partials, just enter partial into the search tab, that should link you to a those pics. im looking to get a frontal partial myself, and im pretty excited about the difference it will make, and since it is just for the front it will be easier to cutin and blend
01-12-2011, 05:40 AM,
the problem is that i didn't find any photo...
i was thinking it would be more difficult... because all the reste of the hair have to be excellent if you want a special hairstyle...
01-12-2011, 06:25 AM,
(01-12-2011, 05:40 AM)Paris Wrote: the problem is that i didn't find any photo...
i was thinking it would be more difficult... because all the reste of the hair have to be excellent if you want a special hairstyle...

i did a search with the word partial and i found 4 or 5 pics. im sorry im not computer literate so im not sure how to post links to these pages, but if you do a search with the word partial you will find the pics.

im not sure how the rest of your hair looks. if you have thinning hair all over you might be better with a topper, as it is my hair is still thick, the only area that is thin is the hairline, so with a decent colour match i dont think it be that diffulcult to blend in the partial with my natural hair.
01-16-2011, 11:09 PM,
I really want to see that too ! I'm not sure that we cannot see two different kind of hair (the real hair and the unit).