Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short video of template-making & attachment
01-08-2011, 10:24 AM,
Short video of template-making & attachment
This video seems to have been somehow `overlooked/buried`, possibly when the site was re-vamped a few months back..I only noticed it now myself. Newbies will find this of interest... follow these steps exactly to see it : Open the Toplace homepage. Then click on `Hair replacement forum` at the top there......when that page opens,run your cursor/mouse over the `` Style options`` tab, and a short drop-down menu appears....the second item listed on it is `Templates`...click on that and a short video will run when the page opens..... you will HAVE to follow the steps exactly as I outlined to view it ..... I`ve noticed, if you click the same tab [style options] when any other page is open, the `Templates`link does not appear...... it shows Debbie making a template for a guy at a Convention in Minneapolis some years back --she also does the glue application/bonds it to the guy`s head and does the cut-in ..it`s only about 3 minutes long but well -worth a look for any newbies worried/doubtful about how to attach. Paul.
01-08-2011, 02:08 PM,
RE: Short video of template-making & attachment
Good spot!

Maybe put it under the links on the homepage.
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM,
theres a thing,what better selling point than than a few, lot more videos.
i mean reading,and digesting information for a newbie is daunting,
if picture tells a thousand words , what does a video do,
does video tv inspire us, hell yes,we live and embrace it.
and in a busy world when we maybee havent time to read,
its alot easier to be presented with a video,sitt back and be amazed.
what about some audio only of system wearers experiances.
maybee theres enough on u tube,
just my pennys worth.
we live in a multimedia world, use it.
01-13-2011, 04:17 AM,
Antywanty,
That's a good point. If anyone wants to contribute a video I'll have the webmaster put them up. We're all in this together so let's help each other out.
Regards,
John
01-18-2011, 05:30 AM,
Just `bumping`this up to the top for new visitors.....
01-29-2011, 09:27 PM,
(01-18-2011, 05:30 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Just `bumping`this up to the top for new visitors.....

Just another bump-up for newbies, as it`s dropped down quite a bit ...
01-30-2011, 03:41 AM,
I've told the webmaster about this so he will fix it soon.
01-30-2011, 06:18 AM,
paul i dont know if you ever seen it but mich baldy had the best full videos on hair for newbee's
bobby

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...baldy&aq=f check this uy out if you are watchin jeff hello from bob/philly
he used to sell it on old site but i am not sure why he sells it elsewhere..but a nice he is . helped many of bald guys.
bob/p
01-30-2011, 06:33 AM,
Hi Bob .. funny... I only recently got my hands on the DVD of it ...that`s a great link there now for newbies ..... very informative guys... will give you some very useful tips ... thanks a lot for that !! Paul.
02-05-2011, 06:20 AM,
(01-30-2011, 06:33 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Bob .. funny... I only recently got my hands on the DVD of it ...that`s a great link there now for newbies ..... very informative guys... will give you some very useful tips ... thanks a lot for that !! Paul.

Just a `Bump`up to the top of the page guys... this thread has had a lot of views lately so hope it`s been of interest and practical help .... would like to hear from newbies as to what you `made`of it..especially Bob`s link there ..... thanks guys, Paul.
ps... hopefully the webmaster has by now sorted out the issue which I originally referred-to.