Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-11-2011, 12:06 PM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
Ben is looking really good these days, and no one could tell that he wears a system from his current look. But there are quite a few pictures from his younger days where he was clearly wearing. Just google "Ben Affleck hairpiece" and you'll find them. One in particular shows him with a thick wall of hair at the front, with a few hairs hanging straight down - exactly the look you get if you trim the lace too close, as every hairpiece wearer knows. I would be astonished if he wasn't wearing a piece in those photos.

So that raises the question - what has he done? He could have had a massive dense transplant. But I have never seen a transplant that successful on a guy who was already suffering significant baldness. Alternatively he could just occasionally be wearing very fine carefully tended toupees. I think the technology exists to allow that if money is no object and you have expert help on permanent call. Most of the time he still seems to be wearing fairly thick hairline-covering styles; the close-cropped look is just for the occasional outing. My guess is he is just wearing very good pieces, doing his best to quash the rumours that he wears, but who knows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants - Baldrich - 01-11-2011, 12:06 PM