Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-10-2011, 06:07 AM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
(01-10-2011, 05:43 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: ben affleck is not wearing...look at his latest movie the town...no way that's a system!
(01-10-2011, 05:43 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: ben affleck is not wearing...look at his latest movie the town...no way that's a system!
And why not?
I have seen some really,really good hair pieces that you would swear blind is real naturally growing hair,even up close!
One of those was a Farrell hair piece, but then the guy paid a small fortune for it!! and for me that is just not viable at all but then if you have mega bucks then i guess it makes no difference to you?
For me i really couldn't care less what celebs were wearing but if they cause concern as to whether it is or is not a hair piece then it can be of use to show you how good they can be and what can be achieved,just not for the money that they pay!
I will be sending in my Template this week and i must say that after reading some of the comments on here and seeing some of the pictures i am really looking forward to recieving my Toplace system!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants - LTB - 01-10-2011, 06:07 AM