Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-11-2011, 12:27 PM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
"with a few hairs hanging straight down - exactly the look you get if you trim the lace too close"

not to hijack the thread but as a newbie and not yet a wearer I'm curious about this statement. So you're saying you want some lace out in front of the hair?
01-11-2011, 02:18 PM,
This is the look you don't want, and it is caused by trimming the lace too close to the front hairs. The hairs droop out of alignment.

For a Swiss lace system, if you are going for a style which exposes hairline, you need to leave a millimetre or so of bare lace in front of the first hair to avoid this happening.
01-11-2011, 02:31 PM,
(01-11-2011, 02:18 PM)Baldrich Wrote: This is the look you don't want, and it is caused by trimming the lace too close to the front hairs. The hairs droop out of alignment.

For a Swiss lace system, if you are going for a style which exposes hairline, you need to leave a millimetre or so of bare lace in front of the first hair to avoid this happening.

Be prepared for Andrei's firm, yet oddly emotional reply about Ben Afflect. Very odd how much he cares about this. Maybe he is Ben Afflect...... or has his posters all over his wall and maybe a shrine elsewhere in his home. lol
01-11-2011, 02:48 PM,
yeah it looks likely he wearing in those pics. the first pic the hair is straight and in the 2nd pic it has a wave in it, in the 2nd pic the hair even has a synthetic look to it.
01-11-2011, 03:11 PM,
is this a possible haircut with a system? or too close to be realistic? (I mean from toplace, not one some crazy expensive thing hollywood people can afford)

Attached Files Image(s)

01-11-2011, 03:16 PM,
FreshHair:

A hair style like this would be doable at the front with Swiss lace or with a skin base, but the problem would be the blend at the sides and back. You would have to have a very good cut-in and to cut your real hair every couple of days. Our colleague Gel is doing a style not a million miles from this though. Easy enough if you have a hairdresser on call 24/7.

Judging by Google images, Ben doesn't seem to wear these extreme styles all the time. They are for occasional well-photographed appearances only. He is still in the thicker concealed-front pieces most of the time.

It is interesting to see how much coverage Ben gets even though he has no temple points, while still making the unit look natural. He definitely has someone much better advising him now than he did. It wouldn't surprise me if he was basically buying and maintaining his own hairpieces in those earlier photos.
01-11-2011, 10:01 PM,
Biltmore602 you are starting to react weird...maybe he wears...I don't care...but I have never seen such a naturalness with such a short cut...maybe you are trying to convince yourself that is wearing and that idea will boost you courage to take the plunge in the hair wearing...everything he has done is a very good job!!!

but maybe you should watch the movie mentioned by me and you will see his hair!!!
01-11-2011, 10:45 PM,
(01-11-2011, 10:01 PM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: Biltmore602 you are starting to react weird...maybe he wears...I don't care...but I have never seen such a naturalness with such a short cut...maybe you are trying to convince yourself that is wearing and that idea will boost you courage to take the plunge in the hair wearing...everything he has done is a very good job!!!

but maybe you should watch the movie mentioned by me and you will see his hair!!!

I've seen the movie Andrei. You keep pointing to this movie but don't address the fact that his hairline has changed and keeps changing. I don't care if he wears a system or had a transplant. The point is he had something done. I don't care what it is. But your odd need to keep saying he hasnt anything done and continuously pointing to a movie without addressing all the other pictures of his hairline changing is bizarre. Yes I've seen the Town. Who cares? The point of a good transplant or a good system is to not be able to tell the difference, or at least have it be very difficult. I don't get your point about the movie. He has short hair. So what? If you think systems and transplants are that bad, why come in these forums and post?
01-12-2011, 02:50 AM,
(01-11-2011, 10:45 PM)Biltmore602 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 10:01 PM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: Biltmore602 you are starting to react weird...maybe he wears...I don't care...but I have never seen such a naturalness with such a short cut...maybe you are trying to convince yourself that is wearing and that idea will boost you courage to take the plunge in the hair wearing...everything he has done is a very good job!!!

I've seen the movie Andrei. You keep pointing to this movie but don't address the fact that his hairline has changed and keeps changing. I don't care if he wears a system or had a transplant. The point is he had something done. I don't care what it is. But your odd need to keep saying he hasnt anything done and continuously pointing to a movie without addressing all the other pictures of his hairline changing is bizarre. Yes I've seen the Town. Who cares? The point of a good transplant or a good system is to not be able to tell the difference, or at least have it be very difficult. I don't get your point about the movie. He has short hair. So what? If you think systems and transplants are that bad, why come in these forums and post?

Ben's temple points are gone.
That is indicative of hairloss.
I would have to say that he has something done.
He could have a very thin skin that he replaces every 2-4 weeks.
He could have an SFS. . .
Either way he's been looking sharp lately. Good for him.
But the giveaway thing is the weak temples. Heck I got better temples than that and I'm hugely thinning on top (i wear now).
01-12-2011, 03:51 AM,
Biltmore602 I haven't seen such a good piece with 1,5 cms long hair to look so natural...that's why...transplants can look really good if you have enough donor hair and your doctor is one from the elite!