Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i put a "crown in my freestyle"?
01-08-2011, 08:22 AM,
should i put a "crown in my freestyle"?
just wondering is this the norm?
thanks Smile
01-08-2011, 10:26 AM,
RE: should i put a "crown in my freestyle"?
Nawh..don`t worry about it ..just order your freestyle...it will be fine. Paul.
01-12-2011, 03:08 AM,
tyler, do you have an email address or etc where we can get in contact?, could be funny to share experiences dude
01-13-2011, 12:05 AM,
Personally i would put a crown position on the template,freesyle or not,for the simple reason that most of the time the crowns that i have had come back(albiet i haven't had a piece from Toplace yet which may be different) are more towards the top of the head rather than the natural position which is towards the back.
So no harm putting one on to be on the safe side.
01-13-2011, 07:15 AM,
Hi LTB ...I`ve never bothered really ..never been an issue for me with a Toplace system at all...you can `train`them very easily into whatever way you want to wear...certainly if you`d like a very specific crown - point, yeah I`d specify it by marking the template, but you know, they really do a good job at that particular factory .. maybe tylerdurdan will tell us his opinion when he gets his system....for me at least, it wasn`t an issue.. cheers, Paul.
01-13-2011, 10:02 AM,
Hi Paul regarding training the hair for a crown i would not recommend that myself as it can look very false whereas if you get a crown then the ventilation should be sparser and more natural in appearance as the hair at a crown sort of swirls.
Individual preference i know but for me the back of a system is just as important as the front.
Anything off or strange just attracts unessessary attention i think.
01-13-2011, 10:11 AM,
No --I just meant that I was happy with the way they had made it [even though I hadn`t specified a particular crown ] and it was as you said...thinner at that area and looked very natural/normal. Totally agree with you regarding how the back looks --I`d say I`m nearly paranoid about it ! lol ! Paul.