Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best $4 hair cutting tool
01-07-2011, 05:02 PM,
Best $4 hair cutting tool
[Image: IMG_0002-4.jpg]

this little gadget can be purchased on Amazon or in some local stores...I found this about 4 years ago in the grocery store and it is for trimming hair...great for blending in a HP after the initial cut with clippers.

You can also use a razor comb like this favorite of mine from Sally's but the little ConAir comb is so much easier to control the cut as you are creating your cut-in:

[Image: comb-1.gif]
01-10-2011, 02:15 PM,
RE: Best $4 hair cutting tool
this is what i use to thin unit hair for the guy that asked in another thread
01-11-2011, 12:43 AM,
I am the guy, and thank you so much for the tip. I get good results with thinning shears, but nothing like your razor comb. Thanks again.
01-11-2011, 12:56 AM,
Jeff, I live in the UK. Can I get this here? I've tried searching but to no avail Sad a thinning comb is vital to getting a good blend, as I wear a partial.
01-11-2011, 04:16 AM,
I've seen it at Walgreen's Drug Stores here in the states but I'm not sure where you can find it in the UK.
Regards,
John
http://toplace/
01-11-2011, 06:26 AM,
Why not just contact them [Conair] via their website and ask how you can get one ?www.conair.com ..just `lift`the pic above and send that to them with your e mail ..they will then know exactly what you want......they have hair-cutting kits available but I didn`t see that particular item on it`s own, nor is is obvious as part of a kit, but you can ask them.Paul.
01-11-2011, 06:32 AM,
Cheers Smile, I'll try contacting them.