Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Questions Before ordering :)
01-07-2011, 09:49 AM,
Final Questions Before ordering :)
Dear all, i am excited to try this out, i mean what harm can it be to try something like this out, if it can make so many ppl happy then its worth a shot.
I have my template made, i think its as good as its going to get, i could keep making them to try and get it absolutely perfect but i'm happy with this one.

So final questions are,
1. what is the payment method?
2. is there a fee i can pay to " prioritise" my order as in make it be made quicker?
3. When can i expect delivery to Europe?
4. Is the hair sample i need to send in, one inch long and a pencil thickness? yes? just checking Smile
5. whats the address i send the template +sample to?
6. finally what do i need to write on the actual template?

im goin to send it to toplace in the mornings so any answers would be greatly appreciated
thanks for reading have a great day Smile
01-07-2011, 10:05 AM,
RE: Final Questions Before ordering :)
Go to the very bottom of the ``How to order page`` .... delivery times etc are explained there.Write the word `` Back`` on the rear of your template with a marker.....you can write your densities on various areas too ..have a look at the `printable order`` form ...print it off if you like and mark in densities you require...... I like to leave maybe an extra 5% at the back perimeter area as opposed to the front.... it`s not a major thing really.... the address to send it to is available when you click on the `Contact` link up top -right of the order page. John will send you an invoice to pay using `Paypal`.... he`ll obviously include the delivery charges etc. [according to your choice] .... you can easily point out any `worries `/concerns you may have to john anyway..he`ll know how to `tweak`your order, so no sweat.. Paul.
01-07-2011, 10:33 AM,
thanks paul!
how do u feel about a 65percent density all over the entire system? i really wold feel out of my depth adding and subtracting percentages for the piece. should i send some photos with the template of the style i would like?
thanks bro Smile
01-07-2011, 10:37 AM,
Hi Tyler,

I am about a week ahead of exactly where you are at right now. LOL. What I decided to do was order both a stock system to get to me now, and a custom system to get to me within the week. I then had John send the stock system to Debbie, who is going to cut the system to my template size and style it. Then I am also having her send me the products with the system. When that is done, the template goes back to John who sends off the custom order. If you don't mind the cash expenditure doing it this way, thats what I would recommend. Then you have more than one system, which is recommended also.
01-07-2011, 10:41 AM,
Yeah don`t worry too much about it..they`re pretty skilled really --they make thousands of them ....just that some people like a little bit extra for the rear/nape area ....yeah by all means..pop in a few pics unless your`re ordering `Freestyle` .. it makes no difference with them as you`train`them to lie into your preferred style/direction... once you`re happy with your system [ usually after a week or so], apply knot sealer..this will `lock`the knots into that position and help prevent shedding ...good luck with it all.. Paul.
Hi Biltmore602... looking forward to hear how it all goes for you and welcome to ``The club``.... it`s not so bad once you find your feet a bit ..... you`ll relax with it in no time at all.... regards for now, Paul.
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM,
thanks guys, actually Paul, i think i am goin to order free style so i guess i wont need to send in pictures after all, im lookin forward to this i must say, beats wearing a hat all the time,

Biltmoore, sounds like a bright idea, whats ur feelings on stock units guys? i think concealer could tie me over until i get my custom, so no big worry there. have u been talkin to john about the stock units? does he have man colours? and densities? i guess i mite be persuaded to do this is i felt the unit was goin to be realisitc

Smile thanks for feedback guys, its a big help Smile
01-07-2011, 11:01 AM,
All the stock units are freestyle with 65% density, and the SFS base. And then it depends on if he has your color in stock. I went with a medium dark brown. Beyond those specifics, they are they exact same as a custom. Same quality, and hairline you'd get with a custom if you had a SFS front and that density. The issue is more if you skull will fit a stock unit well or not. I had John look at my template to give his opinion on the fit of a stock unit, and he thought it would fit very well. Probably a good approach to yours as well.

This way, I'll have the system all cut and styled by the beginning of next week at latest, and have a custom on order.
01-07-2011, 11:07 AM,
Stocks come in medium density and freestyle, only, [as far as I remember] and two sizes....you measure your thin area in the ``ear-to-ear`` direction and then front to back, so John will `match`the nearest size... Debbie can cut it to your template --good idea there Biltmore602.. getting your stock cut to your template-size and then the Template sent off to the factory for the custom system to be made.... John will be able to select the nearest colour in stock, to your own hair sample too...they`re pretty good..just don`t expect an exact fit to the contour of your own head..that is the whole purpose of a template sent to the factory... a system made for YOU, to fit YOUR head...some guys are lucky --the stock can be a perfect fit-- but they are good to tide you over ...my first stock was because I had a job interview coming up and couldn`t turn up in a suit wearing a baseball cap ! lol ! It did fine and lasted ages too... Paul.
01-07-2011, 11:50 AM,
sounds good guys, do u know what is ordering time on a custom at the moment?
01-07-2011, 11:53 AM,
End of February to beginning of March if you ordered now. There are a few Chinese holidays we have to contend with that back things up and delay things. Hence why I am doing the stock unit AND ordering the custom.