Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
01-06-2011, 09:30 PM,
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
Hi James341.. the knot sealer is there under `Accessories`. The glues are listed first, then Tapes, then Accessories..you`ll find the knot sealer there. Yes, Re-align is the same thing...helps to re-adjust if you`ve gone `` off`` a bit.... I`d really advise you get a roll of `` Sensi tac`` tape [red roll] and a bottle of a medium-strength glue ..... you might want to try a short-term bond at times .....ultrahold and ghost bond are THE strongest glues available. The Sensitac can be helpful ig/when going for a cut-in locally as you`ll only need to hold the system on while being styled.....it`s easily removed afterwards and you can then proceed with your `` permanent`` bond when you get home.
Now Debbie doesn`t supply Remysoft..... it`s at http://www.remysofthair.com.... you don`t HAVE to buy it [I used L`oreal shampoo/conditioner for coloured hair for quite a while successfully] and I am relatively new in my use of it..I did a post/thread on it a little while back if you look down the page, JRob was involved in producing it specifically for system hair... I find it good..yes a little `Pricey`if you include the standard shipping charge, but it IS a good 3-step system to have for keeping your hair looking great. Another GREAT product for glue removal is anything containing citrus....just Google ``Hair system glue remover`` and click on the first link...down the page are yellow bottles of Citrus-based glue melters ---I believe though that there can be restrictions on what sized bottles can be air-freighted as the liquid is flammable. Regards for now .. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say? - Paul In Ireland - 01-06-2011, 09:30 PM