Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
01-06-2011, 05:51 AM,
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
Hi Biltmore602.... that`s good-thinking there.... literally `` kill two birds with one stone``..... actually I remember doing that at the start too when I wasn`t sure about trimming the excess lace at the front.. Debbie did it and sent the products too... I can totally identify with all the fears and doubts novice wearers have ... it`s can make you apprehensive..your `demons`take over ...banish them !! There`s nothing to fear and you`ll soon get into the swing of it..... all the myths and rubbish you`ll have been told by those `places`out to make mega-bucks, is rubbish. Wearing is simple once you put a little planning into it at the start...with a few simple things like a good template, hair-sample, and the correct ventilation to fit in with your remaining hair, and a nice style-in, the rest is pretty much `routine`..... I really wish you every good wish with it ..do bear in mind the stock system possibly won`t be as `snug`a fit as your custom...but they are fine while you`re waiting, and can ease you into the wearing game..by the time your custom is delivered, you`ll have acquired new skills and can put them to great effect..some wearers happen to find them great fit-wise, but heads come in all shapes and size, and the stock systems are a bit more limited in that respect, but the quality of hair and base materials are still top-class...... I`ll look forward to hearing your results/seeing your pics... best of luck !! Paul.
[ Hi FreshHair--just saw your post there....glad you can `follow`me on the positioning/bonding there ,as I thought I might be making it too complex---- check out some of the videos on `Youtube`` too]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say? - Paul In Ireland - 01-06-2011, 05:51 AM