Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
01-06-2011, 01:08 AM,
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
Yeah some of the shipping costs can add considerably to your initial start-up costs....I`ve found Debbie`s site quite reasonable for shipping charges. The Remysoft is a standard worldwide shipping charge... I bought 2 `systems` [Remysoft] as it was more economic ..the shipping charge was the same for 6 bottles as it would have been for 3 bottles. I haven`t looked at the Hair-direct site.. I`ll do it later on, just for my own knowledge and to keep up-to-date with sites, so I cannot comment of their charges etc. Have a look at Debbie`s site anyway, before you make your choice. You asked in your previous post about shaving your thin area... just sit the system onto your head and when happy with the position, just mark your perimeter with a black eyebrow pencil.... remove the system, and shave away ! Paul.
p.s.-- while the initial costs can seem high, just look at how much you`ll save over what you`ve been paying to a salon for shoddy pieces etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say? - Paul In Ireland - 01-06-2011, 01:08 AM