Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it really match ?
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM,
RE: Does it really match ?
Hiver13... I can totally understand your concerns so I am not being critical now ok..... you are `imagining`all kinds of problems which in fact don`t really exist to a huge degree..as John said, even people who have all their own hair will see differences in colour at times, especially in summer time and in very hot countries where a lot of exposure to UV radiation takes place, hence the `` blonde beach-boy`` look. System hair does eventually fade, like growing hair...too much shampooing can contribute to it too .. it`s not really severely noticeable....my own hair is a very dark [almost black] colour, but there are times under certain lighting [usually strong natural light] when I look `critically ` in a large wall mirror, I can see a subtle difference in the 2 types of hair [system and growing] ---- have a bottle of `Back2natural` colour restorer/conditioner to hand and in a few minutes, the two colours will be perfect.... don`t worry unduly about fade...it`s easily managed. We are our own worst critics and we look for every flaw/imperfection as wearers [naturally] so you`ll spot it long before anyone else does and in any case you won`t notice anything until well into the `life `of your system...so in the early days , you just get used to de/re bonding etc. As long as you get a good colour - match at the start by sending in a hair sample, you really should have no major issues with colour fade......just have the `` Back2natural`on hand ! Best wishes.. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Does it really match ? - Hiver13 - 01-03-2011, 05:14 AM
RE: Does it really match ? - ToplaceUSA - 01-03-2011, 06:51 AM
RE: Does it really match ? - Hiver13 - 01-03-2011, 07:28 AM
RE: Does it really match ? - antywanty - 01-03-2011, 09:25 PM
RE: Does it really match ? - Paul In Ireland - 01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: Does it really match ? - Hiver13 - 01-04-2011, 07:25 AM