Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london?
01-06-2011, 07:32 AM,
RE: can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london?
Hello again mate.. no bother at all -everyone is only now getting back into a normal routine after the end-of-year mayhem !
I didn`t want to post all the details on here for Ireland stylists as it would only bore people -- I`ll keep them to hand anyway if any others are looking for them in the future.As to the template not being smooth--don`t worry about it...this isn`t exactly rocket-science [LOL! ] --as long as it`s the correct size for your thin area and fits the contour of your head--that`s the important bit for a nice snug fit, unique to you. Likewise as to MBs advice.. I seem to remember that post [ think it was a while back] ..he possibly made his slightly too large for the thin area, and found he was shaving a little more off his hair than he`d have liked....the lace has a certain amount of elasticity for sure, but if you have to pull it too much, it can feel `tight`on your head ...it`s a little bit of a balancing -act....... I wouldn`t make it very much ``too small`` --- just sit your template on your head, have a good `overall `look at the perimeter and check it`s not `overlapping` onto your thicker growing hair [try to `see past`` the thinner hair which will be shaved off] ....it`s all part of the initial learning-curve, and honestly, you`ll never get it down to the exact millimeter as such.. don`t sweat too much over it..I`m sure it`s pretty accurate. In any case, it`s not going to be visible as such..possibly MB was more concerned about the `gap`as it could be detectable to the touch [ just a supposition on my part ] You can just press your template flat and pop it into one of those padded/jiffy envelopes [about the size of an A4 sheet of paper] ....they are all shipped to the factory like that [boxes too bulky etc] It will retain it`s shape so don`t worry about it on that score. The hair length -- I was just `thinking aloud`for other readers who might be into shorter styles..just to help keep it as simple as possible..... again, it`s a matter of what style you like to wear as an individual--- let me know how you get on with your contacts/ calls to the stylists etc.. I`d be very interested to see how you get on..... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london? - Paul In Ireland - 01-06-2011, 07:32 AM