Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london?
01-06-2011, 07:01 AM,
RE: can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london?
sorry about late reply i was in the midst o travelling, you know how it is over the holiday season, visiting pple and what not. that is a great reply Paul, thanks very much for your time and effort, i will email you to the account u stated, as regards the hair length, i understand the standard/ default length to be 6 inches, which probably is alot but i was always used to wearing my hair longish/something like ashton kutcher i guess, so myabe the 6inchs will do fine. 150e is quite alot but ill consider it. your stylish also sounds good. i was doing my template today actually, i was following michigan baldys instructional video from youtube, it went quite straight forward.

can i ask, after i ddi the template, the actual surface of the template felt not exactly smooth, in fact it was kind of "wrinkley" is this normal? also did u follow MBs advice in making the template a tiny bit smaller so u can strench the sytem out a bit?
and finally what is the best method of posting the template to toplace? in an ordinary evelope? or with proper packaging?

one again thanks for ur advice, im in ireland btw

Messages In This Thread
RE: can anyone recommend a stylist in Dublin/ Ireland or london? - tylerdurdan - 01-06-2011, 07:01 AM