Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Color
01-01-2011, 04:04 AM,
Hair Color
I shaved my head recently (about 2 weeks ago) and now i obviously don't have the required length to send in as a sample with my template. I'm really bummed about this guys. Is there any other way around this or do i have to wait for it to grow back?
01-01-2011, 05:15 AM,
RE: Hair Color
phew good question, at the beginning i had the same prob. I shaved my hair for 5 jears so i thougt i have 1, but after some month i saw i have more something between 1 and 1b.

Hm do you have a brother ore sister? recently i realiced my brother as exact the same hair colour like me. The other way is to colour your hair like the piece if it does not match. And the last method is you send john a photo from your hair, but that could be not exact. But better than nothin for some month
01-01-2011, 07:04 AM,
Another suggestion -- I wonder if you went to a salon where they do hair -colouring.....they would normally have a thing called a colour ring which is simply a circular thing, with hair samples arranged around it, all in various colours starting with jet-black to blond and every shade in between..... a bit like a colour card you get when you are considering buying paint for your home..... except this is actual hair samples. They always have them in places that do hair -extensions, for comparison with the growing hair..... that would give you an idea of what shade to order here. Another maybe slightly `off the wall`` one [ you might get a strange look or two!! ] is if you simply went to a salon and asked could you have a small sample of hair which they have swept up to be disposed -of !! At least it would be real hair and the right colour ! Paul.
01-02-2011, 09:55 AM,
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll just hold off because I don't have any brothers and my sisters hair is a different color but I might try the salon idea. Also John just made a post about a frontal partial unit that is basically just to bring the hair line down. I'm 22 and thats really my only problem right now anyways so I'm going to look into that aswell now.