Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user feedback
01-01-2011, 06:22 PM,
user feedback
Greetings users. I'm considering hair replacement in my future. I've attached two possible hairstyles I'd possibly like to have. What would the proper density be for each? And what's the recommended base(s)? Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

01-01-2011, 08:54 PM,
RE: user feedback
Hi ajv99.. I assume that`s not you in either pic? The guy with the black hair [ if it`s you ] doesn`t need to consider wearing at the moment.. still got plenty of hair. Both have medium density..the fair haired guy possibly just slightly higher. For what it`s worth and purely for general information for anyone wondering about densities.... Light is 50/5%, Medium is 60/5%,
Medium/Heavy is 70/5%, and Heavy is 80/90%.
Base material is purely a matter of personal choice.... Superfine Swiss lace [sfs] is the lightest to wear, hardest to detect to the touch or visually, on an exposed front hairline. French Lace is a bit heavier and more robust in use/wear, artificial `skin`[ A Polyurethane material ] is good too but can be a bit less breathable for the scalp ..the pros and cons of each material are explained on the `style options` page ..just click the link on the homepage and scroll down.. it`s all there. Paul.
01-01-2011, 09:05 PM,
First one would be 60-65% and second would probably be 65-70% density (approximately).

French lace is always a safe base to go - these styles don't seem to expose hairline, so french lace over swiss lace would probably be the best way to go for your first time.

French lace is a bit more durable than swiss. It is undetectable in my opinion, but swiss is probably more undetectable. The trade off is that the swiss is less durable and can rip and fray more.
01-02-2011, 05:16 AM,
just for information the guy on the left is a wearer...
01-02-2011, 06:23 AM,
(01-02-2011, 05:16 AM)Paris Wrote: just for information the guy on the left is a wearer...
Mrjoejohn I think ? Thought he looked familiar... Paul.
01-02-2011, 08:17 AM,
Thanks for the helpful feedback everyone. Greatly appreciated. Neither of the pics are of myself. The first pic is indeed a user. I'm leaning towards that style.
01-02-2011, 08:31 AM,
mrjoejohn cuts his own systems in .. now that I look closely at the pic, I recognise it as one he posted ..it was taken inside an aircraft [if you look at the background] ..just goes to prove how realistic and natural his hair is... I just took a casual look at it when doing my first reply regarding the densities ...... I have an `eagle-eye` and I didn`t give it a second look, as it looked so natural ..take a bow mrjoejohn !!!!! ;-) Paul.