Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medium/light density?
01-01-2011, 01:33 AM,
RE: Medium/light density?
Thanks for the answer Paul,very helpful.
So what do you guys think of the hair quality from TopLace?
Does it fade quick or shed quick?How does the hair quality compare to other suppliers? Got to ask i suppose and again honest answers are most appreciated.
So i know that some of the answers i will recieve will defend TopLace,much the same as the comments over at BA s foum will defend him and to an extent i can understand that to a point but for someone ,who like me, is not interested in the politics involved just the bare facts and honesty.
I am still a bit suspect regarding the Korean offer,old school i suppose that you don't get nothing for nothing in life,LOL.
But if it is the real deal then i am certainly seriously considering it,as the Korean i got has a few issues and i didn't wear it long(3 weeks is all i could manage)before i had to replace it with a chinese stock piece.
Not ideal at the time but it got me by until i recieved another custom piece(Chinese).
I still have it here(the Korean system) but it really is a mess and i do tend to be very careful with my systems but for some reason this one just wanted to shed tons and it lost it's color quicker not to mention a lace that i just couldn't get to disappear at all!!
I honestly don't want to get into a war of words or take sides in what is obviously a fierce competition war between TopLace and BA *****,all i am interested in is the best that i can get for myself,selfish attitude maybe,but to myself that is all that matters really,to look the best i can.
It just seems that BA is concentrating his business solely on the Korean systems but i am very reluctant to try another one,even though some of the pictures on his forum look good they just don't compare with what i recieved and as i said i don't want to take that chance again.
So here i am looking round trying to find another supplier.

Messages In This Thread
Medium/light density? - LTB - 12-31-2010, 11:04 PM
RE: Medium/light density? - LTB - 01-01-2011, 01:33 AM
RE: Medium/light density? - LTB - 01-03-2011, 02:55 AM