Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
01-01-2011, 09:21 PM,
RE: New user need help please!
Would the full cape be the best option because my sides grow no where as full or long as those pictures?

You also mentioned a free stream system? What is that exactly?
01-01-2011, 10:52 PM,
It`s impossible to give a definitive answer without seeing pictures of the extent of your hairloss and your remaining hair, as to whether or not full-cap is a better option than a `topper`.
You refer to `free-stream` .. I assume you mean free-style... that is simply the way the hair is tied into the base...with free-style it has no particular direction and you simply style it to whatever direction you want the hair to lie in, as opposed to hair being ventilated[tied] in a definite direction to a person`s specifications..the hair will stay in that direction... freestyle allows for a bit of `experimentation` on the part of the wearer. At a simple guess, if you get a system with long hair, your side hair will be pretty irrelevant --no-one will be able to see it if you are wearing the style as shown in those pictures. You need to show us your present state for more accurate advice..... Paul.
01-01-2011, 11:07 PM,
So can you explain the difference between a french lace and a swiss base?
01-01-2011, 11:17 PM,
Read the thread by ajv99 ``user feedback`` a few lines down the page --this matter has been covered this morning.
01-02-2011, 12:21 AM,
(01-01-2011, 11:07 PM)loadingNOW Wrote: So can you explain the difference between a french lace and a swiss base?

French lace and swiss lace are similar.

French is more durable but a touch less invisible.

Swiss is less durable but more invisible.

For your first time, definitely go french, it still is extremely undetectable. There is very little difference.
01-02-2011, 10:58 AM,
So I have decided to go full cap but im scared it wont look real. I don't want it to look like a wig or a mop on my head. I also heard the hairs on the nape don't go down straight like normal hair. So is it possible to make this look realistic? Why don't other people get the hair over the front look?
01-02-2011, 11:14 AM,
(01-02-2011, 10:58 AM)loadingNOW Wrote: So I have decided to go full cap but im scared it wont look real. I don't want it to look like a wig or a mop on my head. I also heard the hairs on the nape don't go down straight like normal hair. So is it possible to make this look realistic? Why don't other people get the hair over the front look?

I personally wouldn't go full cap to begin with.

Try a topper first and if that can't work, then go full cap.

You're making a lot more work for yourself by doing the full cap to begin with.
01-02-2011, 01:10 PM,
(01-02-2011, 11:14 AM)snell Wrote:
(01-02-2011, 10:58 AM)loadingNOW Wrote: So I have decided to go full cap but im scared it wont look real. I don't want it to look like a wig or a mop on my head. I also heard the hairs on the nape don't go down straight like normal hair. So is it possible to make this look realistic? Why don't other people get the hair over the front look?

I personally wouldn't go full cap to begin with.

Try a topper first and if that can't work, then go full cap.

You're making a lot more work for yourself by doing the full cap to begin with.

whys that? I mean whys a full cap alot of work?
01-02-2011, 01:26 PM,
great info
01-02-2011, 01:33 PM,
a topper wouldn't work because my temples/ sides are thin and not full. I have mpb all over so a topper wouldn't be good..