Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back2natural colour restorer (photos)
12-29-2010, 06:00 AM,
Back2natural colour restorer (photos)
OK guys.. I ordered the ``Back2natural` conditioning/colour-restorer recently and it arrived last week. I have used it once on the system and twice on my own hair.It`s a really good product and very easy to use. As usual, you`ll have to `allow`` for my camera. I tried to upload pics I took with a digital camera to this site yesterday..no joy, yet I was able to upload some pics from the same file to `Facebook`without a problem [ they weren`t to do with hair systems] but were in the same folder on the computer...hmm? Most strange.
Anyway.... hope you can see the colour and there is no obvious difference where the system hair meets the growing hair. The density is 55% though the camera makes it look less.....it seems to `` see through`` the hair to the scalp. Anyway, hope they are of interest / help. Paul.
ps-- I`ve shown 2 close-ups of the back and just above the ear of how thin my own is now gone to....hence I`ll be going at least 3/4 -full cap shortly.
A few more pics.....

Attached Files Image(s)

12-30-2010, 02:00 PM,
RE: Back2natural colour restorer
Thanks for posting those photos Paul. 'Back 2 Natural' is great stuff and should be a part of everyone's 'tool kit.' It's easy to use and also conditions the hair. Hair is constantly oxidizing in very tiny steps and this stuff will blend the color of your own hair to the color of the hair system so it's undetectable. You can only get 'Back 2 Natural' on line at http://www.adfhair.com
Regards,
John
01-08-2011, 05:16 AM,
RE: Back2natural colour restorer (photos)
Just a `bump-up`to the top of the Forum.....
05-13-2012, 06:05 AM,
Can you use Back2Natural while wearing the system or only "off the head"?
05-13-2012, 06:18 AM,
You can apply it while it`s bonded-on, but it needs to be rinsed off in the shower when you are satisfied you have left it on long enough. It won`t stain lace.
05-13-2012, 07:03 AM,
My piece would be a mixtures of brown and grey so I assume this isnt going to help me?
05-13-2012, 11:07 AM,
Most systems, unless you wanted human hair, use synthetic, so the grey hair won't take any product, so you can use it. I just ordered a bottle, and I have brown and grey as well.
05-13-2012, 06:24 PM,
I think winstonage meant that systems with grey hair in them--the grey is synthetic--the rest of it is human hair, so the synthetic will be unaffected by colouring touch-up`s.
05-14-2012, 03:24 AM,
Thanks for clarifying Paul. Sometimes I type before I think!
05-18-2012, 06:16 AM,
Again, Paul, your hair looks really curly. Are you sure you just order body wave???