Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base
12-29-2010, 09:00 AM,
RE: Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base
Some people can wear stock very well [fit-wise] Custom is made to the shape of the template you submit, therefore will fit the exact contours of your particular skull shape. Stock can be a bit `hit and miss`from that point of view..... I had a stock one initially and was happy with it overall, but on the perimeter up near the crown, it was inclined to `pleat` as it was not the exact shape of the skull there, so not as good a fit.... the quality etc. is fine, just the fit can be a bit `off`. I`d allow at least 6 weeks for a custom, possibly a little bit longer, depending on things like where a person lives and things like Holidays etc. Stock are obviously more `limited`in the size, density and they are all freestyle. Custom allows for your exact specifications to be created. Debbie can style it for you if you send her a pic of what you want or what your hair used to look like. I`m not totally sure [this came up in another recent thread/post] if she cuts the base itself but i`m pretty sure she does.. I seem to remember seeing some video clip of it being done, but it was quite a while back..can anyone confirm please? Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base - Paul In Ireland - 12-29-2010, 09:00 AM