Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base
12-30-2010, 08:32 PM,
RE: Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base
Hi Fred....that`s exactly what I`ve said before too on here.....as you say, hair is hair, just that it`s attached to an artificial scalp......it presents no more of a difficulty for any half-decent stylist, than an `ordinary`Joe-soap walking in with long hair and asking for it to be cut/styled.
Again, it`s down to exploitation by some people..... I saw a post here last year from someone being charged 150 Euros in Rip-off-republic [ Ireland ] which is 200$, for a cut in !!! How do they sleep at night robbing people like that???
This whole hair-wearing world is just a rich-pickings area for rip -off merchants, from those telling you it`s necessary to spend thousands on ONE hair system [while they spend their summer holidays on a beach in the Bahamas after supplying you and others with their over-priced rubbish ] to stylists who think you are afraid to shop around..... don`t be robbed guys, and get your hair here at Toplace for top quality at normal/reasonable cost. Paul.
12-31-2010, 09:41 AM,
RE: Stylist in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area & help choosing a base
(12-30-2010, 08:32 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Fred....that`s exactly what I`ve said before too on here.....as you say, hair is hair, just that it`s attached to an artificial scalp......it presents no more of a difficulty for any half-decent stylist, than an `ordinary`Joe-soap walking in with long hair and asking for it to be cut/styled.
Again, it`s down to exploitation by some people..... I saw a post here last year from someone being charged 150 Euros in Rip-off-republic [ Ireland ] which is 200$, for a cut in !!! How do they sleep at night robbing people like that???
This whole hair-wearing world is just a rich-pickings area for rip -off merchants, from those telling you it`s necessary to spend thousands on ONE hair system [while they spend their summer holidays on a beach in the Bahamas after supplying you and others with their over-priced rubbish ] to stylists who think you are afraid to shop around..... don`t be robbed guys, and get your hair here at Toplace for top quality at normal/reasonable cost. Paul.

Yup, the few times that I've had the unit cut in, I paid about $15.00 at one of several "chain hair cutters". I've used Cost Cutters and another one here in town. Any barber will be able to do it also for around the same price.
It's no different than getting a hair cut and that's exactly what you're doing. You're getting a hair cut.
There's nothing special about a unit.

Smile
Fred