Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COME ON ALL YOU OLD TOPLACE CUSTOMERS...who can top this?
12-28-2010, 01:53 PM,
COME ON ALL YOU OLD TOPLACE CUSTOMERS...who can top this?
[Image: IMG_0006-5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0019-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

By "old" I mean old veterans that may have briefly been away due to the lure of the Korean gold but have seen the light. Lets start pumping out posts and pictures and helpful hints and get this site fired up and ready because it looks like the other forum is now mainly posts from the owner and some of his barking dogs that would pet and stroke a viper if they thought they were gonna get something for free or cheap. Tell me honestly who cannot see through that dog and pony show. Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz that Toto the dog exposed by pulling back the curtain to show dorothy the Great Wizard of Oz was just a little bald man who was trying to make people think he was all powerful and special. "SSSSSIlence....(crash of fake thunder and flash of fake lightning) the GREAT OZ HAS SPOKEN!!"
12-28-2010, 05:10 PM,
RE: COME ON ALL YOU OLD TOPLACE CUSTOMERS...who can top this?
There was a lot of 'hype' to the Korean units. Toplace has used the same Chinese factory for going on 4 years. We plan on continuing to use them--they're great.
Regards,
John
12-28-2010, 05:16 PM,
That is an excellent example of a short style partial unit. You are definitely a pro!
12-28-2010, 05:25 PM,
GEL, I also followed the drama that was going on with you on the other forum. Let me just say that your posts and pics are always appreciated and I can agree that you got treated pretty roughly. I always wondered if these Korean units were supposed to be an immediate improvement over the Chinese ones, then why did the other guy have to train the Korean on how to properly make them? If this Korean was a perfect wig maker and was "discovered" based on how amazing he was at making hairpieces, then why did he have to be instructed on what to do? GEL, maybe you can speculate on this for us
12-28-2010, 05:28 PM,
wow jel you are right nice cuttin you look great.all 'hype',seems like all the owner does is shill and post..john says what i knew or thought i knew . no wizzard of oz. same company in china 4 years = same quality. why change a good thing. if the other guy never had problems and all good hair why korean now???china threw him out i guess
bob/philly
12-29-2010, 03:16 AM,
(12-28-2010, 05:28 PM)bobbyphilly Wrote: wow jel you are right nice cuttin you look great.all 'hype',seems like all the owner does is shill and post..john says what i knew or thought i knew . no wizzard of oz. same company in china 4 years = same quality. why change a good thing. if the other guy never had problems and all good hair why korean now???china threw him out i guess
bob/philly

Bobby, what happens when you don't pay your power bill, light bill, credit card, car payment...all together now "they CUT YOU OFF"...you can take it from there...
12-29-2010, 05:14 AM,
What were/are the specs on that system ? I`m sure people would be most interested to know..thanks. Paul.
12-29-2010, 09:35 AM,
(12-29-2010, 05:14 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: What were/are the specs on that system ? I`m sure people would be most interested to know..thanks. Paul.

THat looks great Gel
12-30-2010, 05:41 AM,
That was a Toplace piece from the Chinese factory a few years ago, 1b, custom, french body swiss front, 65% density, cut with #6 clipper guard (I had a flowbee and never had any luck with that!!!) then cut my own hair with #2,3,4,5, guards. Then using a razor comb I slowly scrape away to belend the piece into my hair...SLOW with frequent combings...done holding a handheld mirror and using bathroom mirror