Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help making template
12-24-2010, 09:49 PM,
RE: Help making template
Hi Johnnysmith, that would be an easy style for the factory to make ...... as you are still relatively young, you can `get away`with a 65% density ....I presume you`ll order centre-part again as that is your original style...... the front would be best ventilated into that `stand-up`position by the factory....just pop in the pictures and it will help greatly. As you are going for French lace with Swiss front, you should get good wear-time, again it can vary from person-to -person and is influenced by other factors too such as your own body-chemistry and the climate where you live, but with a little bit of sensible care, you can get 6 months or higher. Apply knot- sealer to help prevent shedding too. The systems are not as `delicate`as people imagine, so with sensible care, they give good wear-time, usually. I haven`t used Ghost-bond yet, but it might be a bit too strong for you if you want to de-bond every few days... might be best to order a `weaker` glue too and see which one works best for you.... it`s good to have an `alternative`glue to hand at the start and you can find out which one suits you best for a particular bond....you might find a weaker one is fine in wintertime, and the stronger one for warm weather ..it`s all part of the `` game`` you know ?
Apart from the base and what it`s made from, good care of the actual hair will help you get long wear too---the last thing you want is hair becoming too dry and brittle and breaking off early..... knot -sealer will not stop that type of hair-loss, so some good moisturising conditioner and gentle shampoo are essential in my experience. Avoid over-washing.....just use leave-in conditioners in between washes. I`m not a fan of strong gels and waxes etc..they build up and you end up washing hard to get them out again...that will have an effect on your system....your own hair gets natural oils and moisture which lubricate it...system hair can`t get that and can get too dry and tangled as a result... it`s not a big deal, but a bit of common sense and a few good products make life as a wearer practically no different than a person with all their own hair..... have a look at the `` Remysoft`` products [just do a Google search ]...they are a bit `pricey` but specifically for system hair and they last a long time too. I`m sure you`ll be delighted with your new hair anyway...welcome to this world !! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Help making template - JohnnySmith - 12-24-2010, 07:41 PM
RE: Help making template - Paul In Ireland - 12-24-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: Help making template - JohnnySmith - 12-25-2010, 03:08 AM
RE: Help making template - Paul In Ireland - 12-25-2010, 03:19 AM
RE: Help making template - MikeMcMahon - 12-29-2010, 09:48 AM
RE: Help making template - JohnnySmith - 12-31-2010, 08:19 AM
RE: Help making template - Paul In Ireland - 12-31-2010, 10:40 AM
RE: Help making template - JohnnySmith - 01-01-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Help making template - Paul In Ireland - 01-01-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: Help making template - JohnnySmith - 01-02-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Help making template - Paul In Ireland - 01-02-2011, 07:21 AM