Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help making template
12-24-2010, 07:41 PM,
Help making template
Hi, im preparing my template and I need help.

I will use a TL550 my hair will be around 8-9 inch long.

here is my hairline 5 years ago. I already lost a good dencity there (I really had a lot 10 years ago lol). now its not even half that... so I have not even 25 % of my original hair on the front back is a little better but I wont show "now" pics lol. --->

[Image: 2005_cut.jpg]

and 2 years ago (since that day I've lost a lot of hair)-->
[Image: 2008_cut.jpg]

Here is my objective maybe a little straighter because my hair are straight.
[Image: objective.jpg]

Anyway, How do I get the hairline I have in the first pic ?

The small fuzzy hair on the hairline make it realistic is it possible ?

What dencity is it in the first pics ? 65%-70% ?
I could start with this andd see if the side and back of my head are thicker then my first piece.

But the hairline going a little UP in the center. something like this -->
[Image: hairline.jpg]

Can I get it by styling it for a few day then using knoth locker ? or I should order a specific front venting ?

Sorry for all those questions. its my first peice and I dont want to waste my money

How long could my TL550 last (french lace SFS front) if I waer it non-stop ? can I get to 6 month if im carefull ?

I think I will wait to have 2 units before I start wearing them. for precaution.
I think I will use gosthbond. remove it evey 4-5 days if possible.

It this seem good ?

thanks in advance for your help !
12-24-2010, 09:49 PM,
RE: Help making template
Hi Johnnysmith, that would be an easy style for the factory to make ...... as you are still relatively young, you can `get away`with a 65% density ....I presume you`ll order centre-part again as that is your original style...... the front would be best ventilated into that `stand-up`position by the factory....just pop in the pictures and it will help greatly. As you are going for French lace with Swiss front, you should get good wear-time, again it can vary from person-to -person and is influenced by other factors too such as your own body-chemistry and the climate where you live, but with a little bit of sensible care, you can get 6 months or higher. Apply knot- sealer to help prevent shedding too. The systems are not as `delicate`as people imagine, so with sensible care, they give good wear-time, usually. I haven`t used Ghost-bond yet, but it might be a bit too strong for you if you want to de-bond every few days... might be best to order a `weaker` glue too and see which one works best for you.... it`s good to have an `alternative`glue to hand at the start and you can find out which one suits you best for a particular bond....you might find a weaker one is fine in wintertime, and the stronger one for warm weather ..it`s all part of the `` game`` you know ?
Apart from the base and what it`s made from, good care of the actual hair will help you get long wear too---the last thing you want is hair becoming too dry and brittle and breaking off early..... knot -sealer will not stop that type of hair-loss, so some good moisturising conditioner and gentle shampoo are essential in my experience. Avoid over-washing.....just use leave-in conditioners in between washes. I`m not a fan of strong gels and waxes etc..they build up and you end up washing hard to get them out again...that will have an effect on your system....your own hair gets natural oils and moisture which lubricate it...system hair can`t get that and can get too dry and tangled as a result... it`s not a big deal, but a bit of common sense and a few good products make life as a wearer practically no different than a person with all their own hair..... have a look at the `` Remysoft`` products [just do a Google search ]...they are a bit `pricey` but specifically for system hair and they last a long time too. I`m sure you`ll be delighted with your new hair anyway...welcome to this world !! Paul.
12-25-2010, 03:08 AM,
thanks for your answer !
I have really oily hair naturaly. I normally cant use a conditionner as it get my hair fat in a couple hours hehe.

I will check remysoft.

Well if gostbond last longuer then 4 day im happy with that ! but to get used to wearing I could try with something easier to remove if I need to adjust it.

So I will send all those pictures with my template. I can't wait to have new hair lol. template will be a bit tricky to do as I dont want to shave my remaining hair before receiving the system.

oh should I ask for the gradual hairline ??

thanks !
12-25-2010, 03:19 AM,
Yeah ..no need to shave your head to make a template....with the first layer or two of clear film, you`ll be able to see through it very easily to the thin area..just mark it with a dark marker and then `build`a few more layers over that [for strength/rigidity] --you can simply trace your mark on top again. You can specify graduated hairline if that is what you require... I can`t remember if that is `standard`--maybe another wearer can let us know please ? The Ghostbond is very strong from what some users have said, so might give you a lot of `work`if removing it only a few days after applying...I guess you could just use it a little more sparingly if planning an early de-bond. Paul.
12-29-2010, 09:48 AM,
(12-25-2010, 03:19 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Yeah ..no need to shave your head to make a template....with the first layer or two of clear film, you`ll be able to see through it very easily to the thin area..just mark it with a dark marker and then `build`a few more layers over that [for strength/rigidity] --you can simply trace your mark on top again. You can specify graduated hairline if that is what you require... I can`t remember if that is `standard`--maybe another wearer can let us know please ? The Ghostbond is very strong from what some users have said, so might give you a lot of `work`if removing it only a few days after applying...I guess you could just use it a little more sparingly if planning an early de-bond. Paul.

There are also different adhesive tapes that come in precut forms such as "C" shape and "A" shape, when I made my template, I placed a "A" shape tape about 4 to 5 fingers above my eyebrows,you could probably use a "C" shape as you are much younger than I. this helped me draw in the hair line
12-31-2010, 08:19 AM,
well, I dont think so. cause I got big temples and I want to fill them my systeme wont be oval.the front wild be wider. I will need to glue it.

well If I havea skin perimeter and glue it. should I use a different glue for the front ? or same ?

The glue should be ghost bond or Ultra Hold.

Gosth bond should stay on my head and not the ther SFS front ?
12-31-2010, 10:40 AM,
Whatever glue you decide to use --it makes no difference to any part of the system...glue is glue, just comes in different strengths.... will stick to poly and lace...apply to your scalp and allow to go clear, then press the system down onto it. Paul.
01-01-2011, 11:00 PM,
Humm, Maybe If I get more hair I will want to style it differently sometime when I think about it lol.

If I order center part style I wont be able to change that ?

With freestyle venting can I do my normal style (center part) and other ?
01-01-2011, 11:56 PM,
Howdy again ...if you order centre-part the hair will be ventilated [tied -in] in that particular style and will not really be changeable by you. Freestyle allows you the freedom to `experiment` a bit, but remember two things.... if you get it styled/cut-in let`s say, left or right -part, and obviously a bit` swept ` to one side, if you later try to brush/comb it into a centre -part, it may not look quite right as the hair has been cut, so will be a little shorter on one side if you can imagine ? What I mean is , with a system actually ordered with a centre-part, your stylist will trim the hair to more or less the same length either side of the part and that`s the way it will stay...whereas a freestyle can be `trained`into any style really for your initial cut-in, but personally , I find it`s best then to seal the knots with knot - sealer, and `stick`with that particular `cut`/ style rather than re -arranging it every so often..hope that makes sense ? Second point-- The knots on a freestyle are not `set`/ tied into a particular direction, which allows you to brush/comb it into a style you like for your cut-in, but once that`s done, you should seal the knots [to help prevent shedding] and that will have the effect of `locking`the hair/knots [more or less] into that particular direction...... I still find I can generally change the overall look simply by using a bit of leave-in conditioner onto damp hair and you can kind of scrunch it up gently with you fingers or a gentle brushing and allow to dry naturally, even when it`s bonded to your head..... freestyle`s about the easiest to `work`with really ,if you like to experiment a bit from week to week...paul.
01-02-2011, 06:56 AM,
ok thanks.

But with long hair like mine (9 inch) with the weight of the hair I should be able to style it ( not cut) any way I like without problem ? I stoped using styling gel/wax long ago I trough maybe I could changew style from day to day. that what fun with having lot of hair right Tongue

Could I jsut comb it center part sometime and most of it back with some faling each side of the head at the front ? hahaha.

anyway I jsut want to know its static. Cause my natural hair root is "vented" in a fixed direction since ever BUT after styling it center part for some time the hair take the shape.

So I should be able to do this. Maybe I should try to find a girl who wear a hair system cause most men have it short.

My hair are 12 inch long right now lol and I like that, I will order 9 inch just so I dont pay too much. but I dont know if there is a raise for each inch or its every 2-3 inch ? anyway.

Just want to order the best style for me.

So with center part can I comb it and tie it behind my head without a hard pcart in the center of my head ? (I kow to would expose the frontilne a lot but its jsut en exemple)

and thanks a lot for all your answer. I wont be able to buy a new system for a coupe month after the first one so the first one must be good haha. I passing this hair system before my dying car lol, hair are more important to me then walking in winter at -25 celsius HAHAHAHA.

I cant spend one hour without thinking about my hair lol... I wish it be a lot beter with a hair system.