Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker Straight hair?
12-24-2010, 07:32 AM,
Poker Straight hair?
Since all human hair pieces come with a slight wave, it's always somewhat wavy, albeit VERY slight, it's still has that slight wave look to the hair, and I can't really get the look I want.

Can I use an iron to straighten the hairpiece hair? I want the look of super straight hair.

Thanks!
12-24-2010, 07:46 AM,
RE: Poker Straight hair?
Hi folliman.... mmmm, I don`t think I`d advise it somehow. You could try a normal hair-straightener thing...... same idea as a curling-tongs but for straightening hair rather than curling it. Normally, using hair-dryers is not recommended for system hair, so, things like straighteners,curlers etc would be best avoided... I have used one on the past, but I misted the hair with water first, rather than using high-temperature apparatus directly onto dry hair. Paul.
12-24-2010, 07:51 AM,
not all you can state straight hair , no wave.
but be aware thats what you'll get. and straight hair without any wave wont give you the freedom slight wave will. or the style flexibility.
nothing wrong with straight hair, everyones diffrent if thats what you want, enjoy it.
i'd avoid any straightening proccess on system hair, especially as you can order straight hair.
having seid that you could, but bear in mind it will dry out the hair and will be a constant proccess, once the hair as naturally growing curly hair straighened will return to its naturall state when subject to alot of moisture/damp/steam/excesseve sweat.
hapy wearing anthony Smile
12-24-2010, 08:27 AM,
(12-24-2010, 07:51 AM)antywanty Wrote: not all you can state straight hair , no wave.
but be aware thats what you'll get. and straight hair without any wave wont give you the freedom slight wave will. or the style flexibility.
nothing wrong with straight hair, everyones diffrent if thats what you want, enjoy it.
i'd avoid any straightening proccess on system hair, especially as you can order straight hair.
having seid that you could, but bear in mind it will dry out the hair and will be a constant proccess, once the hair as naturally growing curly hair straighened will return to its naturall state when subject to alot of moisture/damp/steam/excesseve sweat.
hapy wearing anthony Smile

Thanks for the advice! I'm also wary of using any straightening products on the hair b/c it may also loosen the knots.

I hope you all know what I'm trying to say here. I'm not saying there is really noticable wave. But, I like the sleek, smooth, super straight look, and I can never seem to get that look since there is a VERY VERY slight wave to the hair.