Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy cow....
12-24-2010, 03:29 AM,
Holy cow....
What happened over there?

Must have been a train wreck or something...
On a side note....my best piece ever from tl, 60%0 grey pics coming...
12-24-2010, 05:58 AM,
RE: Holy cow....
(12-24-2010, 03:29 AM)Snipe Wrote: What happened over there?

Must have been a train wreck or something...
On a side note....my best piece ever from tl, 60%0 grey pics coming...

Huh???what are you talking about?
12-26-2010, 01:25 PM,
what happened is people like myself who have been there for 7 years couldn't take the mistakes, lack of truth and quality any more. I have proof. Gel
12-26-2010, 01:40 PM,
Good to have ya back...learned a lot from ya...
...and I have had consistent results and beyond spectacular service.
...looks like things are about to get cookin...
...round heeeeeere...
12-27-2010, 03:51 AM,
xD sounds kool, but I realy dont understand what you are talking about^^
12-28-2010, 02:18 PM,
(12-27-2010, 03:51 AM)Ruulkasar Wrote: xD sounds kool, but I realy dont understand what you are talking about^^

Ruulkasar, of course you don't understand, yet, stick around. There was a bit of nastiness going on over the past few years. It started out that an unknown Canadian became Santa himself sending out inexpensive hair, samples of glue and tape and goodwill. He claimed to know Jesus personally and often got into religious debates with folks on a hair replacement forum. He stayed up late hours and cranked out hundreds of emails to customers and lerkers and was very helpful. He became very successful and some believe it went to his head. He had so many customers he began forgeting what he had told in his last email regarding the whereabouts of orders. His orders got sloppy and people began getting unhappy but he was Santa and knew Jesus personally so how could one get upset with him. Pretty soon he began insulting a few more of his customers and one by one some of the the long term customers left because, they didn't care so much to get something for free or cheap, they wanted to be able to trust the person they sent their money to and not be run around for a straight forward answer. keep coming back. better you are here and really don't have to know anything about the pageant a bunch of us have whitnessed.
12-28-2010, 09:25 PM,
My 2 -cents worth: It`s obvious that this and other threads which have appeared recently here, are referring to shoddy overall service and quality on another site..... I was lucky enough, in my first foray into the sourcing of systems on-line, to have found `Toplace`. I don`t know John personally, but in any contacts I have had with him via e-mail etc., he`s always been helpful and honest with me and I`m very happy with Toplace systems. As the old saying goes `If it aint broke--don`t fix it``.... and also these `tales`we`re reading sounds like a classic case of `far away hills are green``. My advice, for what it`s worth for you `victims`is simply, learn from it, put it behind you now and move on, and for new forum-browsers or for you who may be waiting on your first order from John/Toplace, you should take heart that you are in good hands and you will get proper service here ..... I have seen very very few complaints from wearers on here so far, and I honestly feel sure that in the event that anyone does have an issue, John will deal with it fairly.....it`s impossible to keep everybody `happy`all of the time, and there will be times when an individual wearer feels there is an `issue`with a particular system [ remember, the factory, while very good, can occasionally produce an item that an individual may not like ..that`s life] ---- just bring it to John`s attention, and he will do his best for you..we don`t live in a perfect world after all. I just feel that it`s in all our interest to support/buy from Toplace ... the `stronger` it stays, the more we can relax knowing we can look good with quality systems at reasonable cost. Paul.