Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link or tips for cutting a stock base to size?
12-23-2010, 05:54 PM,
Link or tips for cutting a stock base to size?
I'm about to try this for the first time. I've been wearing for about 5 years now.

Any tips on cutting an oversize stock unit so that it fits? I heard parting the hair were you want to cut it, and use scissors. I've also heard using a razor blade.

But.. are there any specific methods I should use when do this?

Thanks!
12-26-2010, 07:36 AM,
RE: Link or tips for cutting a stock base to size?
There is a link in the `info links for newbies` up top, posted by snipe... I looked at it before without a bother.. now instead of it going directly to the pics he posted on `Photobucket`, their homepage is opening and requires you to create an account --I did that for curiosity, yet when I go back and click on the link again..it`s telling me my password is not correct ! You might figure it out though.....just open that info link above and type ```cutting stock systems`` into the search-box....... I didn`t have any issues last time I looked at it..... maybe snipe can re-post or something similar? Paul.
12-26-2010, 10:06 PM,
RE: Link or tips for cutting a stock base to size?
Been giving this some thought since my last post.... I think the Photobucket pics MAY be of him cutting the excess lace from the front hairline and not actually cutting a stock-system down to size..... the only other suggestion is if you send the system to Debbie ( a link to her site is on the ```How to order`` page ) and give her the measurements, she`ll cut it professionally, as she does cut-ins etc. from pictures which wearers send to her.....all the info is on her site so might be worth a look at...Paul.