Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for the new home page photos
01-08-2011, 10:39 PM,
RE: Waiting for the new home page photos
when you see the before&after"hell who woudnt wear"
the quicker guys lose the Dinosaur attitude to "70, 80's wiggs mentality"
the sooner they can make the most of themselves.
hell, i went out on fri night,decided @ 19:00 changed clothes, hair done 10 mins,
looked out of the door, shock!!!! its sleet& snow,
with my old naturall hair i woudnt have gone out,as it would have frizzed and collapsed in minutes.but my hair system, is like a brand new fence, not a few rickety fence posts standing up to the elements.
so hell i went out.
how dam good is that!!!!!!!!!!!
i know how my hair behaves in moisture , rain,snow.
as its naturaly slight wave, it returns to naturally slight wave as its default state anyway when moisture hits it.
it may flatten a tadd, but hey.
i love it.
does it give you youre life back, hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes im rammbling, but along with everyone here, when youre passionate about something,
you wanna share it.
i'd just love to tell guys i see out and about,hey if you only knew,what you can do,
you'd be the happiest guy.
anyway
regards
anty Smile
01-09-2011, 05:24 AM,
(01-07-2011, 11:54 AM)Baldrich Wrote: Are you open now about the fact you're wearing a hairpiece, or are you just assuming that none of your acquaintances will happen on this site?

Thanks guys!

I haven't gone public really, but if people find out then it's not the end of the world. The thing most of us don't realise is that nobody, absolutely nobody, who is not looking into hair replacement would ever stumble across a site like this. It just doesn't happen. Most people out there don't even know what a hair system is yet, unless they are constantly glued to trashy tabloid newspapers (and I hope my friends aren't!). I posted hundreds of photos over the years, all face pics of me, all over the web, and nobody who I know has discovered any of them.

And if someone who I know does spot them, then I'll ask them what were they doing on a site like this? And maybe I'll offer to help them get a piece.
01-09-2011, 06:53 AM,
AH sry i thougt your name is colin, because john said colin and the other pics from you are called colin before and after.^^

Yes the chance that someone whos not interessted in wearing will find that site is realy realy low.
01-09-2011, 07:34 AM,
You thought right Ruulkasar ! :-) Paul.
01-09-2011, 10:02 PM,
Mr burns looks good although Ive seen better pics of him,
Just my opinion but the two pics of him make him look like hed joined together at the shoulder
. I just think it could have been done better.
Also very dark, cant see any highlights etc...
I think the webmaster could have done a better job overall.
01-10-2011, 08:21 AM,
i think the joined @ the shoulder look works.
as it shows the same angle and same facial expression posed.
so as to not give the model a unfair advantage over hair or non hair.
no one could be fail to be impressed, gob smacked, call it what you wil.
respect to you sir mr burns.
01-10-2011, 11:30 AM,
(01-09-2011, 05:24 AM)Mr.Burns Wrote: Thanks guys!

I haven't gone public really, but if people find out then it's not the end of the world. The thing most of us don't realise is that nobody, absolutely nobody, who is not looking into hair replacement would ever stumble across a site like this. It just doesn't happen. Most people out there don't even know what a hair system is yet, unless they are constantly glued to trashy tabloid newspapers (and I hope my friends aren't!). I posted hundreds of photos over the years, all face pics of me, all over the web, and nobody who I know has discovered any of them.

And if someone who I know does spot them, then I'll ask them what were they doing on a site like this? And maybe I'll offer to help them get a piece.

Right on Mr. Burns! The odds of someone who knows you seeing your hair pictures are very slim. And what would someone think or say if they did stumble on them?
01-12-2011, 01:34 PM,
and also, everyone has his own fears, and even if your life is PERFECT, you still are a human that's gonna die, so that's not going to last forever.., so there's really no point on joking about other peoples problems, I always get really upset when I see that happen, and try to destroy lyrically to the offender.., the new pics look great burns, john
01-15-2011, 11:24 AM,
(01-08-2011, 10:39 PM)antywanty Wrote: when you see the before&after"hell who woudnt wear"
the quicker guys lose the Dinosaur attitude to "70, 80's wiggs mentality"
the sooner they can make the most of themselves.
hell, i went out on fri night,decided @ 19:00 changed clothes, hair done 10 mins,
looked out of the door, shock!!!! its sleet& snow,
with my old naturall hair i woudnt have gone out,as it would have frizzed and collapsed in minutes.but my hair system, is like a brand new fence, not a few rickety fence posts standing up to the elements.
so hell i went out.
how dam good is that!!!!!!!!!!!
i know how my hair behaves in moisture , rain,snow.
as its naturaly slight wave, it returns to naturally slight wave as its default state anyway when moisture hits it.
it may flatten a tadd, but hey.
i love it.
does it give you youre life back, hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes im rammbling, but along with everyone here, when youre passionate about something,
you wanna share it.
i'd just love to tell guys i see out and about,hey if you only knew,what you can do,
you'd be the happiest guy.
anyway
regards
anty Smile

great post man.