Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
01-06-2011, 07:13 PM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
Just got a #1B 65-70% density Korean piece since they didn't have any #1's..

This is easily a #4 or 5 and looks borderline red. The density is less than 65%, and tugging on the lace a bit causes a bit of a tearing noise.

Looks like I'm going to take advantage of the Toplace trade in of Korean pieces! This is the 3rd time I've gotten a Korean piece and they all have been awful! I traded in the last two and got a Chinese stock, but enough is enough!

Back to Toplace 4 Life!
01-07-2011, 12:59 AM,
(01-06-2011, 07:13 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: Just got a #1B 65-70% density Korean piece since they didn't have any #1's..

This is easily a #4 or 5 and looks borderline red. The density is less than 65%, and tugging on the lace a bit causes a bit of a tearing noise.

Looks like I'm going to take advantage of the Toplace trade in of Korean pieces! This is the 3rd time I've gotten a Korean piece and they all have been awful! I traded in the last two and got a Chinese stock, but enough is enough!

Back to Toplace 4 Life!

James, your hairdoos way too cool to F-up with one of those horse manes.!!!
01-07-2011, 02:21 AM,
if the other guy were on this forum, he would say...

listen fella. you ordered the #5 color. bloody red tones and all. has gd is my witness. now dont let the door hit you on the way out, there's a good lad.

that's not my opinion. i wouldn't order a korean piece myself from that fellow.
01-07-2011, 03:47 AM,
james gel is correct . you wear nice styles . i seen your picts over the years. and longtimewears comment. how do i say it is bloodly dead on i tell you . and dont let the door hit you on the way out haha.
bob/p
01-07-2011, 03:08 PM,
"listen fella. you ordered the #5 color. bloody red tones and all. has gd is my witness. now dont let the door hit you on the way out, there's a good lad."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!!! you have me really LOL, no really...you do with that comment...even the "hs" gd is my......HA HA, I thought the guy had missing keys on his pad as it was such a consistent typo. you forgot: what an utter plum. I don't need to proove anything has I seen it with my own eyes more times than I can count. I don't care what any bloke says about me on the internet and if you do you need to get your neck on...i've taken on 5 men in the ring tougher than you and if I see you on the streets i'll get you, capeche? now run along, theres a good lad. (and don't forget the famous homophobia lines)... "XX, got my first piece today in the mail and it was spot on and if you were a girl I would kiss you".... NO NO NO, I ain't that kind of bloke, if you come near me I'll punch you in your face and take your neck for a ride. You need to wind it in and let the birds teach you a trick. Regards.
01-08-2011, 02:12 AM,
nice translation gel. i think back long ago when someone would call him on phone or meet in person and say what is he talking about , i dont understand him..haha.
bob/p