Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
01-04-2011, 12:18 AM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
Yes I know. I got a lot of email from people when I had my little pissing contest with him and instead of aknowledging there was a huge problem with the company and products he tooted back to me something like "so you're going to post private emails..." I felt like saying not private ones, only the ones between you and me over the past 6 years, it would make even your neck to wind a bit and shake! The last hair I got was 12 months after the order was placed...and it was korean AND BA had to bleach the knots i could tell it was his work. the hair looked and felt it was from a horse and it has areas of mixed black and brown dye and the front lace was a flat sheet of lace sewn on the piece...there was no way that front was going to sit flat without ripples. I sent it back, he refunded me all my money and said thanks for those 1b pieces back, i am short on those for stocks...ha ha
01-04-2011, 12:44 AM,
(01-04-2011, 12:18 AM)jeffsxyz Wrote: Yes I know. I got a lot of email from people when I had my little pissing contest with him and instead of aknowledging there was a huge problem with the company and products he tooted back to me something like "so you're going to post private emails..." I felt like saying not private ones, only the ones between you and me over the past 6 years, it would make even your neck to wind a bit and shake! The last hair I got was 12 months after the order was placed...and it was korean AND BA had to bleach the knots i could tell it was his work. the hair looked and felt it was from a horse and it has areas of mixed black and brown dye and the front lace was a flat sheet of lace sewn on the piece...there was no way that front was going to sit flat without ripples. I sent it back, he refunded me all my money and said thanks for those 1b pieces back, i am short on those for stocks...ha ha

I know how you feel. My pieces from him have taken awhile, wrong specs, and the lace won't lay down. The hair is stiff. Three Korean units and I am not impressed by them.
01-04-2011, 02:21 PM,
I don't want to go into the BA vs john thing. In all fairness I don't really see anyone talking smack about toplace on BA's site, but maybe they have and I just missed it. Either way. John is a really great guy, and I am happy he is in this business. I been a member of toplace's forums since the site launched and john was the first one to give me some credit for it and give me a thanks for my participation. I hope he makes this company as good as it used to be about a decade ago!
01-04-2011, 05:39 PM,
xeon005 other site imo wont let u post any neg things without erasing them really fast.too much centureship
bob/philly
01-05-2011, 12:36 AM,
Xeon, you have been around here for a long time and you know what this is about. For those of you that have the personality that you could keep your mouth shut week after week even if you have an order outstanding for a year...good for you. The guy has problems as he does not tell the truth and I can no longer support his business after 7 years of buying about 5 pieces a year. As for not being truthful, do some research, all the info is out there but it will not be posted on here by me! I must say that he did refund my money for the hair that was on order since Dec2009 and it was all placed back into my Paypal. Gel
01-05-2011, 02:14 AM,
this is why i ran away from him long ago he conducts business in a bad manner. and if you have a problem he insults you. he gets cyber tough. i am from big city philly. the guy is living in the past 20 yrs ago..thinks he is a thug (tough guy) this just dont work in 2011. i was like gel buying maybe 5 -10 a year . 50% were correct the rest wrong and if you spoke up .wow you were wrong , he would say this is what you ordered. sometimes my 5 unit order would not go in at all till i contacted him..this is my last post on this subject and its ugly and he is not worth talking about no more. i still got units left mostly bad. ilace etc. i will start ordering again soon here. and post possitive info. not neg anymore. but i thing the old members need to know. if you had good results you were few and lucky imo
bob/philly
01-05-2011, 07:08 AM,
Gel---you got mistreated over there. B.A. was wrong to treat you that way. I don't blame you for being mad.

To the guy who did the translating: You are so right! B.A. spends way too much time answering posts and bragging how devoted he is and how great his customer service is. But he doesn't spend the time to get your order right. No one is saying he needs to work 100+ hours a week. He needs to hire someone to help out so he doesn't have to work those hours while getting the orders right. There's a revelation for you, BA.

And his preaching about gays, religion, and other stuff is so unprofessional and unbecoming.

I wonder how many people got ripped off. Did he really get kicked out of the hair business in China? On the other forum, he is hailed as some kind of saint. Kind of a contrast from how some see him.
by the way, how do you change your password? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
01-05-2011, 08:32 AM,
so unprofessional about the gay people, i respect all people . but he goes to far on the disrespect of gay people..dont their cash spend the same way???????they are human beings. i am not gay but this is business world.

kicked out of the hair business in China????who knows why did he go to other country for hair makes u think doesnt it.??so u telling me , keroen hair ? u tell me my wife worked in philippine hair factory adreans, one of the worlds bigest. i have many friends who work their. fellows the hair is not any cheaper then here..plus they only deal with big orders and players like john . but i can garr. they cost more to produce..500+ workers their and bob with all his friends in the company is not getting a unit for 199.00 so easy..i can get many but no worth it to me.
bob/philly
01-05-2011, 03:29 PM,
LONGTIMEWEARER: Thanks, you know I never tried to get any special treatment over there, I bought hair and cut it in myself and posted my pictures and answered questions. I tried to get people to start using clippers and razor comb and not be dependent on the salons. I was active on that forum since 2003. When I said I ordered 5 units a year, that was conservative. The fact is, I can make a piece last 8 months but sometimes you had to order 6 to get one right and I have been wearing for 20+ years so this aint new to me. I have boxes of peices that were never returned because I am not like that, if I looked at it and cut it in I didn't try to get a new piece but sometimes you just don't know how bad the ventilation is until you cut it. Maybe we should stop this thtread as it is rather negative and we shouldn't be so focused on that...but...damn, there are some things I will preach til i'm dead to any wig maker: 1) if I spent 2 hours making a template exact PLEASE make sure your factory knows how important it is to a hairwearer to follow it. 2) you will never convince me that a flat sheet of lace is going to fit on a curved head without ripples...i don't care how many draw strings you circle around the flat sheet of lace...for a curved human head you have to pleat the lace for it to fit without those awful little rippled. 3) the crown is only on the top of the head for dolls 4) the crown is not supposed to be wear you ventilate 5 times as much hair into a tight knot...rather, it is one of the most delicate and sparsley dense areas that you should see single hairs not 5 per clump knotted like a Christmas wreath. 5) if it looks like a dotted grid I aint wearing it, it is not bleached well. 6) density is important all over the peice so if it is 65% it can't be 45%on one inch of the perimeter...if so we will have a bald spot, tape will show, and the whole damn peice is ruined and not likely to be worn. anyone else think of what is most important in making a piece look real?? Gel
01-05-2011, 04:48 PM,
yep....you had to order 6 to get one right. same headache got a box full also. this was a major headache but i did like you and kept them all
bob/p