Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
12-22-2010, 03:02 AM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
hello all bob/philly , i understand what jeff went threw. the other guy is no good. john is a nice person. i have had alot of stock built up over the years as i orderd so many ahead and my baldness area , stayed the same. i am running low now and will other from john soon. john is a class act..i dont post at other site for reasons of ecthic's of the site owner. in life u must have principles...with your hair find out what works and enjoy your life...its only hair. i miss many of you older members and hope we start posting more .
merry christmas
bobby
12-22-2010, 05:32 AM,
Bobby, I remember you a few years ago at his place. Where have you been? Looks like the other guy has lost many original customers. He might lose me soon as I have not been impressed with the Korean pieces. I won't tell you who I am as I still have some pending orders with him, but I can say that I've had 3 pieces that have not come back with proper specs.
12-22-2010, 09:17 AM,
(12-22-2010, 05:32 AM)AAA Wrote: Bobby, I remember you a few years ago at his place. Where have you been? Looks like the other guy has lost many original customers. He might lose me soon as I have not been impressed with the Korean pieces. I won't tell you who I am as I still have some pending orders with him, but I can say that I've had 3 pieces that have not come back with proper specs.

well bottom line is i liked the ease of posting on that forumn. i built up so many xtra units and i got a few while in fla. i am not here to bash them H/A . but to make and chat about hair with old friends and say john is a stand up guy..A BUSINESS MAN. i sure hope u get all your units but i would not hold my breath but best of luck. when mike was involved in toplace all was really good.now john will keep it really strong imo. imo the hair piece business is a hard one..GOD BLESS U JOHN). as all fat bald guys . no offence , think for $199 they will look like tom cruise, one of the reasons only i have not used this forumn is the format is not as easy to the eyes as the other one imo...and 1 more weird statements WHATS UP WITH THOSE KOREAN UNITS BEING SHOW ON U KNOW WHERE ON A GUYS HEAD AS AN AD..??? maybe they look better on the head uncut..????example bob's head full wig ..haha tom in miami long hair. joe in cuba with 60's style..sounds to me someone is really shelling something imo..T/L JOHN if i insulted u or broke your rules about posting sorry . these are my 2 cents bob/philly
12-22-2010, 10:55 AM,
Jeffsxyz, I followed the controversy on the other forum, and knew it wouldn't end well. However, your photos of the haircut, or rather the haircut, was phenomenal. You did a great blend. Care to share your technique?
12-26-2010, 01:20 PM,
(12-22-2010, 10:55 AM)mcnash Wrote: Jeffsxyz, I followed the controversy on the other forum, and knew it wouldn't end well. However, your photos of the haircut, or rather the haircut, was phenomenal. You did a great blend. Care to share your technique?

Ha Ha, of course it wasn't going to end well because he knew the whole time that he had f*&^%$ my order up for over 1 year and i finally could no longer trust anything he said...nothing....always had an answer like...will sort...will take good care of this ventilation...will have Jill do your crowns as you like...good news, units are here...blah bla blah...he strung me along and he probably didn't do it on purpose but DAMN, OVER 1 Year of having 5 units of hair on order and nothing come back right or at all, I mean, gosh, that's time to re-look at how you are doing things and the only thing he could do when he started to follow his attack dogs at damning me for posting pics of a haircut that happened to be from another supplier was to bark away that I was threatening to share personal e-mails...let me say this, many people wrote to me and said they were no longer customers or were on the edge of jumping but some of them are downright scared of him...if they say something to upset him he throws out nasty comments and British slang (who really knows what he is saying half the time with the utter plumb comments etc...a plumb...what???? come one now...) Bottom line. I know why my pieces never came from China and he had to start ordering from the "Korean" and hype him up like he were God but THEN HAVE TO TEACH HIM HOW TO MAKE HAIR. Let me also say, I have been wearing for 20 years and I am now 44 but the last two pieces out of the 6 that were due, from the "Koerean" were absolute garbage and I have taken pics incase this ever comes back to me as a lie...just try it...would love to take this one on..... from now on my awsome pics will be on this site!!! BA does not deserve this cat as a customer after that past 1 1/2 years of bullshit. Gel/Jell and you can quote me on all of this
12-27-2010, 12:56 AM,
i agree with you 100% . spot on and plum . all those words who knows what he is saying???? he has so many believers about this koeran hair. why does he have to order from them. let mr quess ?maybe by know he was throwed out of china and thats a big country...FOR LYING CHEATING ETC..???at least with john here you get straight answers. hopefully all will be better in newyear jeff. wow you are 44, i am old man 48 now
bob/philly
12-28-2010, 12:04 PM,
(12-27-2010, 12:56 AM)bobbyphilly Wrote: i agree with you 100% . spot on and plum . all those words who knows what he is saying???? he has so many believers about this koeran hair. why does he have to order from them. let mr quess ?maybe by know he was throwed out of china and thats a big country...FOR LYING CHEATING ETC..???at least with john here you get straight answers. hopefully all will be better in newyear jeff. wow you are 44, i am old man 48 now
bob/philly
I tried to warn people last year about "THE OTHER GUY" , as soon as I posted he called me , first he threatned me to remove the post, then he started crying and begging me to remove my post about the "Canadian businessman" , he started quoting scriptures and promising to pay me the money he owes me, it shows what kind of person he really is because it did not take long for him to revert back to what he really is, a leopard can not change his spots, slowly but surely people are starting to wise up to him
(12-21-2010, 11:48 AM)person Wrote: I'm really confused; I thought BA was affiliated with Toplace; he is Debbies mate isn't he and he used to be an admin on this forum? Why are you guys not friends anymore?

I believe John has court documents which he can show you, and as for me I was the creator of Toplace, the name, concept, I made the first website as crude as it was, I hired BA aka Gary Cross , worst mistake , in that he does not keep his word, how can you quote scripture call yourself a believer but in reality be the opposite, horror story, I thought that I knew him, and I trusted him as a brother

Attached Files Image(s)

12-28-2010, 01:41 PM,
[Image: IMG_0006-4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0012-4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0020-3.jpg]

above are pics of the stock Korean piece the other guy sent in August that I would not wear because it was bald on top and the front hairline looked like a fringe of Christmas Tree garland. Just was'nt a good blend between over vented front and undervented body. BELOW are the pics of my cut in of and emergency stock piece that one of our kind friends in California sent me urgently as I had been waiting for my order from the other guy from Canada since 2009!! These are the controcercial pics that got me pretty much humiliated for a month of bashings on the other forum for being such a plumb. Honestly, I thought nothing of posting the pics as I said nothing about the troubles I had had with my order for the previous 9 months and instead was sharing about my clipper cut technique...nope...it was as if I was trying to advertise for the california company per the dogs that were unleashed on me. Never even thought of that and if i was purposefully trying to bash they guy I certainly could have (and eventually did) done it better. Currently, I have partially recovered from the large order that was with the Canadian for a year and hope to be refunded for the last 2 pieces paid for and returned. I have an order in for 5 wigs with John and will just have to continue with my posts where they might be welcome!!

[Image: IMG_0023-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0009-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0022-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0006-6.jpg]
12-28-2010, 05:11 PM,
Jeff, Bobby, Mike, good to see you guys are still around!
12-28-2010, 05:39 PM,
mike mc. is a good friend of mine and a real stand up guy, thanks mike for saying the words that need to be said, mike surrounds himself with quality people . so with john all will be real and nice.when i first meant mike we chatted on phone years ago. he said as owner of toplace back then as i was wearing hcm. bob i can get you 2 units for $310 and if you dont like them i will give you your cash back..haha . my first units came with tape lace releace etc..my buddy mike...none better..good post mike as many guys dont really understand who u are and u are not owner now and john is..the older guy is across the boarder ..stuck at customs..haha wake up bob its a dream . but??
bobby/philly