Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
12-28-2010, 12:04 PM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
(12-27-2010, 12:56 AM)bobbyphilly Wrote: i agree with you 100% . spot on and plum . all those words who knows what he is saying???? he has so many believers about this koeran hair. why does he have to order from them. let mr quess ?maybe by know he was throwed out of china and thats a big country...FOR LYING CHEATING ETC..???at least with john here you get straight answers. hopefully all will be better in newyear jeff. wow you are 44, i am old man 48 now
bob/philly
I tried to warn people last year about "THE OTHER GUY" , as soon as I posted he called me , first he threatned me to remove the post, then he started crying and begging me to remove my post about the "Canadian businessman" , he started quoting scriptures and promising to pay me the money he owes me, it shows what kind of person he really is because it did not take long for him to revert back to what he really is, a leopard can not change his spots, slowly but surely people are starting to wise up to him
(12-21-2010, 11:48 AM)person Wrote: I'm really confused; I thought BA was affiliated with Toplace; he is Debbies mate isn't he and he used to be an admin on this forum? Why are you guys not friends anymore?

I believe John has court documents which he can show you, and as for me I was the creator of Toplace, the name, concept, I made the first website as crude as it was, I hired BA aka Gary Cross , worst mistake , in that he does not keep his word, how can you quote scripture call yourself a believer but in reality be the opposite, horror story, I thought that I knew him, and I trusted him as a brother

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - jeffsxyz - 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-22-2010, 05:32 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - MikeMcMahon - 12-28-2010, 12:04 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-29-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-29-2010, 01:52 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 01-04-2011, 12:44 AM