Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
12-26-2010, 01:20 PM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
(12-22-2010, 10:55 AM)mcnash Wrote: Jeffsxyz, I followed the controversy on the other forum, and knew it wouldn't end well. However, your photos of the haircut, or rather the haircut, was phenomenal. You did a great blend. Care to share your technique?

Ha Ha, of course it wasn't going to end well because he knew the whole time that he had f*&^%$ my order up for over 1 year and i finally could no longer trust anything he said...nothing....always had an answer like...will sort...will take good care of this ventilation...will have Jill do your crowns as you like...good news, units are here...blah bla blah...he strung me along and he probably didn't do it on purpose but DAMN, OVER 1 Year of having 5 units of hair on order and nothing come back right or at all, I mean, gosh, that's time to re-look at how you are doing things and the only thing he could do when he started to follow his attack dogs at damning me for posting pics of a haircut that happened to be from another supplier was to bark away that I was threatening to share personal e-mails...let me say this, many people wrote to me and said they were no longer customers or were on the edge of jumping but some of them are downright scared of him...if they say something to upset him he throws out nasty comments and British slang (who really knows what he is saying half the time with the utter plumb comments etc...a plumb...what???? come one now...) Bottom line. I know why my pieces never came from China and he had to start ordering from the "Korean" and hype him up like he were God but THEN HAVE TO TEACH HIM HOW TO MAKE HAIR. Let me also say, I have been wearing for 20 years and I am now 44 but the last two pieces out of the 6 that were due, from the "Koerean" were absolute garbage and I have taken pics incase this ever comes back to me as a lie...just try it...would love to take this one on..... from now on my awsome pics will be on this site!!! BA does not deserve this cat as a customer after that past 1 1/2 years of bullshit. Gel/Jell and you can quote me on all of this

Messages In This Thread
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - jeffsxyz - 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-22-2010, 05:32 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - jeffsxyz - 12-26-2010, 01:20 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-29-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-29-2010, 01:52 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 01-04-2011, 12:44 AM