Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
12-22-2010, 09:17 AM,
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY
(12-22-2010, 05:32 AM)AAA Wrote: Bobby, I remember you a few years ago at his place. Where have you been? Looks like the other guy has lost many original customers. He might lose me soon as I have not been impressed with the Korean pieces. I won't tell you who I am as I still have some pending orders with him, but I can say that I've had 3 pieces that have not come back with proper specs.

well bottom line is i liked the ease of posting on that forumn. i built up so many xtra units and i got a few while in fla. i am not here to bash them H/A . but to make and chat about hair with old friends and say john is a stand up guy..A BUSINESS MAN. i sure hope u get all your units but i would not hold my breath but best of luck. when mike was involved in toplace all was really good.now john will keep it really strong imo. imo the hair piece business is a hard one..GOD BLESS U JOHN). as all fat bald guys . no offence , think for $199 they will look like tom cruise, one of the reasons only i have not used this forumn is the format is not as easy to the eyes as the other one imo...and 1 more weird statements WHATS UP WITH THOSE KOREAN UNITS BEING SHOW ON U KNOW WHERE ON A GUYS HEAD AS AN AD..??? maybe they look better on the head uncut..????example bob's head full wig ..haha tom in miami long hair. joe in cuba with 60's style..sounds to me someone is really shelling something imo..T/L JOHN if i insulted u or broke your rules about posting sorry . these are my 2 cents bob/philly

Messages In This Thread
DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - jeffsxyz - 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-22-2010, 05:32 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - bobbyphilly - 12-22-2010, 09:17 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - JRob - 12-29-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 12-29-2010, 01:52 AM
RE: DONE with THE OTHER GUY FINALLY - AAA - 01-04-2011, 12:44 AM