Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great hairline
12-18-2010, 10:58 AM,
great hairline
I was looking in the mirror at the hairline.
Every lighting condition, every angle. I can't tell it is a "piece".
I used Ghost bond 4 layers. Pressed it in. 3rd day off attachment.

If I take very hot shower the very front may tend to lift a bit.
After I cool off, I just press it down and it's all good.
12-19-2010, 02:22 AM,
RE: great hairline
(12-18-2010, 10:58 AM)balamouti Wrote: I was looking in the mirror at the hairline.
Every lighting condition, every angle. I can't tell it is a "piece".
I used Ghost bond 4 layers. Pressed it in. 3rd day off attachment.

If I take very hot shower the very front may tend to lift a bit.
After I cool off, I just press it down and it's all good.

excellent, can't wait to finish the ultrahold and test ghost bond out myself! Big Grin
12-19-2010, 05:04 PM,
Mrjoe, is ultrahold the strongest glue out there, how long do you go between atachments?

what are the pros and cons on ultrahold?
12-21-2010, 09:53 AM,
excuse my noobiness.. but what's is "tend to lift a bit".... is it that you feel it's not complete attached 100% or that someone could notice it??
12-21-2010, 09:11 PM,
That`s right younggun...he`s saying it can de-bond slightly... personally I wouldn`t take a very hot shower while wearing a system...no matter what glue you use, very hot water and steam will affect your bond as will your own raised body-temperature.... Ultrahold would be the strongest glue for the longest-lasting bonds [up to now anyway] -- I have no experience with this new `Ghost bond` but according to some new posts, it appears to be as good if not better and easier to clean up when you de-bond. I`m sure if you looked on Debbie`s site, it will give the information on it there, as it does with all the other glues/tapes etc. Paul.
12-27-2010, 12:31 PM,
ultrahold has been really good for me. i really like the strong bond it creates! i really have nothing to complain. lasts a solid 3 to 4 weeks in a country with a minimum of 28 deg temperature (even as we speak). i have just bought ghost bond now, just cause i'm tired of hearing the good reviews. will report the pros and cons when ive tried it out myself. only small con about ultrahold so far is the cleaning part. its messy sometimes, takes a long time to clean and youre almost sure you'll never get a perfectly clean lace after using it, no matter how hard you try to clean it. and take it from a persistent me... sometimes spent over 45 mins just trying to get rid of the messy ultrahold. Smile
12-28-2010, 10:47 AM,
Balamouti,
How about a photo?
Thanks,
John