Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and here's the final shot of the concealer (photo)
12-18-2010, 05:10 AM,
and here's the final shot of the concealer (photo)
A lotta work for a temporary and fuzzy look.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-18-2010, 06:34 AM,
RE: and here's the final shot of the concealer (photo)
Like many pre-wearers, I`ve used concealers, beginning about a year into observable hair-loss. My two main issues with these products are [as stated by many] the `mess`[ rain making it run down onto the neck and forehead] and it also severely staining pillow slips, and the second issue is how TOTALLY dull and life-less it makes your hair look...it`s very obvious in those pics. At least with your system hair, you can use some nice conditioners etc. which give your hair a nice normal-shine look. If these concealers are applied a bit liberally, I reckon they actually draw attention rather than deflect it . Paul.
12-18-2010, 07:44 AM,
Most guys I have consulted over the past couple of years were transitioning out of concealers.

It is pretty amazing the illusion they can create, but John is right, they tend to be messy, time consuming, and they tend to make your hair look fuzzy and dry.
12-18-2010, 08:59 AM,
yupp,not to mention getting the stuff off youre hairline when its gone over a few mm,
and cleaning of youre skin.
ultimatley its more a pain to use when youve got less hair, which is what its intended for.
but the folk who continue to use beyond what is practical in concealling.
if its still taking you a hour or more to style youre hair and apply concealer, you need to move on.
maybee youre in denial,no maybee!!! you probably are.
in the last 2 years my hair was a night mare.
im so pleased pleased pleased and content with my hair sysyem.
its not constant maintainence,now and again, mostly touch ups to the front hairline
especialy when my hair gets wett. i used to dread the rain,i realy did.
now if my hair gets wett i blott it dry with a towel.stick the hairdryer on medium heat.
wow,i love it, the comfort it brings,the megga realistic look.
far far better than any camoflauge,
i think being a nano fibers user helped me make the transition from one method of concealment to a far far superior method,a one i deserved.
the thing is you style bond youre hair system and think, wow!
styling with my concealers after hours was,dam, bloody dam it'll have to do, ruining my day, confidence. nearly in tears.
no one looks at my hair in that weird way,why would they.
yes im rammbling but you tend to when youre passionette about something and you just want to share it and say hey,theres an answer.
and you bloody know what....its works.and hell does it.
i'll use my saying again.
"one life, one chance, one time to be youre best.hell who woudnt seek that out"
well the wise folks on this forum did, and hell i rekon they love it.
anty Smile
p's seasons greetings to you all , best wishes for 2011Smile