Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years since I received my first piece!!
12-22-2010, 02:15 AM,
RE: 5 years since I received my first piece!!
Yes, hard to believe it JRob! Those years really do fly.

Some great responses there from you guys. I'm so glad to hear that you've found wearing hair is been hassle free, and lived up to the hype!

As for travelling in India... well, everyone has told me that people are often surprised about what life is like in India, so I'm going to go with the flow and see what happens. If I can keep wearing, then great. If it proves impossible due to the heat, then it's ok - I'll shave and get a longish hair full cap when I return home - no big deal right JRob? Smile

But so far, my experience of wearing hair on long holidays has been great! I've gone to Tenerife and been in hot weather, beaches and waterslides! I've been on 12-day meditation retreats where I didn't really have much personal space or time and it was fine. I've also found that all I really need these days are a very small number of items or "tools":
- 99% alcohol
- iGlue + basebond + tape
- steel comb
- clingfilm / saran wrap

I can survive fine with just the above four items for removal/attachment. Then of course you have things such as shampoo/conditioner, water spray, a good brush, styling gel, etc. But you can buy all of these things just about anywhere Smile Also for travel, I advise you to bring an old battered hairpiece, not your best new one. Then you won't be worries about using bad water/shampoo or tearing it in the jungles Wink

So keep it simple my friends!

Here is a photo of me testing my tape attachment in Tenerife:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uPa...directlink

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years since I received my first piece!! - Mr.Burns - 12-22-2010, 02:15 AM