Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years since I received my first piece!!
12-18-2010, 06:36 AM,
RE: 5 years since I received my first piece!!
wow, you're going to india? what will you do about wearing? do you intend to keep on wearing or are you going to ditch it? this is really interesting to me because you see, that's one thing which bothers me about wearing. i kinda need my safe private place to wear. when going abroad, you never know what conditions you are going to meet. india isn't the most comfortable of countries to live in. what if you don't find a suitable private corner to do your proper attachment?

i've been abroad for a week and I almost went crazy since i didn't have all my 'tools'.

it sux that i feel i can't go too far from home for a long time.

please do share.

i've only been wearing since May, so maybe, I'm still paranoid cause i'm still a newbie. I usually wear a 3 week - 4 week attachments. I live in a very hot and humid climate myself (ok, not so much at the moment) but I've only experienced a major difference when I wore poly/skin systems. otherwise, you should be fine about the weather mate. Smile good luck and have heaps of fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 years since I received my first piece!! - mrjoejohn - 12-18-2010, 06:36 AM